At Rakuzan?!

It was breath taking. How the light blues mixed with the pristine white was such a sight to behold. I almost cried before i even made it to the part where Seijuuro's warm hands captured mine.

I insisted that the wedding be sweet and small after he came up with all these expensive ideas for our wedding. I understood he wanted it memorable so i never got mad when he kept bringing up the damn ice sculptures.

It was a double wedding. I was so happy when Akashi agreed to have my brothers wedding at the same place and on the same day. This made it even more special than the day we had picked out.

February fourth, a couple of months after the Winter Cup. This day was the day me and Taiga lost our parents.

I was nervous as hell. Kise had brought his makeup crew over to do mine and Jaydens outfits along with as little makeup as possible. Once the girl who did my eyes was done, my stomch started churning and i ran to the jointed bathroom, puked out my Breakfast, and walked out the door into the Rakuzan hallway like i was drunk.

Thats right, we had the wedding in Rakuzan's gym.

There stood Aomine holding his sister's arm and Kise whom was going to walk me down the isle. We linked arms and he smiled at me.

"You look beautiful (Name). Akashi is so lucky to have a beautiful woman like you." I smiled and thanked him returning the complimant "Senpai is lucky to have such a beautiful girl too." His face went all chibi as he yelled about how he wanted to wear a brides maid dress too since there wasnt too many girls attending.

I smiled again and faced forward waiting for the double doors to the gym to open.

Once they opened, i took a deep breath and started to walk down the light blue carpeted aisle. There were no chairs on either side of me because all the attendents stood on either side of the aisle holding a single white rose.

Walking down, Jayden and i recieved a rose from each attendee to form our special bouqet.There was no music to walk down too and instead people stared and awwed in silence at both Jayden and I's outfits.

I wore a simple dress were the front was shorter than the back and a flower design was pinned to the side of my rib on the strapless dress. Jayden, still refusing to wear a dress, wore a white strapless shirt that had a belt on the midsection and fanned out at the end paired with black leggings.

At the end of the isle that was coming closer, Akashi stood and smiled at me wearing a white suit with a blue rose pinned to the overcoat. For Jayden, Taiga wore a white suit also and nervously fiddled with the collar not even noticing us until Kuroko karate chopped his ribs. He looked up and silently gasped at his bride and when he saw me, i saw the tear of a tiger fall down his cheek.

I finally made it to Akashi's embrace and stared into his Heterochromatic eyes that held nothing but love. The pastor began to wed us.

Soon, Akemi came scurring up the isle carrying both rings on a cermonial pillow thingy i dont know. Akashi took my ring and i took his and we put them on eatchother. Akemi was about to walk away when Akashi and I both gave her a peck on the forhead. She blushed and hurried to her place beside Kise near me.

And then came the vows:

"I cant even begin to tell you all the thanks i have for you being in my life. I cant imagine not having met you. You made this Emporer get on one knee. Thats something i can always remember and cherish."

"I too cant begin to tell you my thanks. I cant help but feel so lucky someone as handsome, confident, and hardworking has came into my life and accepted me. Im so happy that i can say with no hesitation, I want to be with you forever."

And with that, we became united under the smiling faces of my mother and father and Akashi's mother whom looked down upon us with faces of pure joy and happieness.

And a tinge of sorrow.....

The side song is what i want my future husband or Waifu to sing to me xD Any Len fans?

The lemon is next chapter i guess...totes not looking forward to it.