the game

Type sat on his bed only in his boxers biting his lip this was bad. He couldn't believe tharn was coming here under false pretenses.
Type also shouldn't have texted lin. Being frustrated or not this whole situation was messed up.
So why wasent he stopping this?
Closing his eyes he heard the door opened. Type had put the key card tapped to the door.
Walking in tharn looked to type fuming. He was just sitting there in his boxers not even turning Around.
Your shameful type, tharn thought.
Breathing in he reached to his back pocket pulling out an extra tie. He was going to blind fold type.
Type took a big inhale.
Looking to the wall He kept up with the tirade.
"Lin? What's wrong?"
Tharn gritted his teeth. Walking forward he took off his jacket while he had his one knee on the bed.
Type closed his eyes.
Looking down at the tie he gulped wrapping it over his eyes.
"What?"
"Shhhh."
Instantly when the blind fold got tied his other senses erupted. His member grew and stiff.
Tharn looked down in anger at the first time ever to see type getting hard.
Tieing it tight type flinched.
"Ooow."
Tharn put his chest against types back. Running his fingers all over his chest. Type bit his lip.
Tharn closed his eyes trying not to cry. Type thought it was lin not him. He wanted to fuck lin and not him.
Going to his nipples he teased them roughly making type twiched.
Keeping one hand on his nipple he ran his fingers Around getting it erect.
With his other hand he went to his cock that twiched in his hand.
"Mmmm"
He leaned his head up moaning.
Tharns head twitched.
Type couldn't help him self the blind fold heightened his other senses.
Grabbing his hand back he grabbed tharns head. Leaning his head to his lips he licked his bottom.
Tharn.opened his eyes moving his head up from.the action.
He thinks he's kissing lin not me.
Type tried again he pulled down his neck licking his mouth trying to gain entrance. Still into the game.
"Lin don't you want my tongue in your mouth?"
Tharn bit his lip.
Letting type lower his head he could only think of type. Locking lips he have him a passionate kiss. However it got to be too much for tharn to bare.
He took his hand out from types boxers and his hand from his nipple to pull type down. He put his arms to the sides of him forcing them down with a press. Trying to convey to him not to move. Type got that cue.
Not moving tharn moved around keeping his eyes on type who breathed heavily. Getting to his legs on the other side of the bed he stood there looking down trying not to cry.
Type was enjoying this his actions and his cock told him this.
Not missing a beat he un.buttoned his shirt Taking it off. He went to his pants taking them off then his boxers. Tharn stood there naked fuming.
Could he do this? Have sex with the man he loved under false pretenses?
Breathing in this was going to be the last time.
Crawling on the bed type shivered.
This game was getting out of control.
Tharn hovered over type kissing his chest nuzzeling The flesh. Going down he closed his eyes. Trying to take down types boxers. He leaned up on his forearms. Type had enough.
Taking off the blind fold he looked to tharn in anger. Tharn looked up with narrowed eyes.
"You are a piece of shit tharn!" "Your really going forward with this?"
Tharn leaned slightly up putting his hands balled in fists on the bed glaring at type.
"You knew."
"No fucking duh!" "I know lin he wouldn't text like that." "I cant believe you'd do this."
"You started it!" "Why you text him!?"
Type looked down. Breathing in he had to lie.
"Ii ttold you after this I'm going back to him."
Tharn twitched in anger.
"Well, let's see about that!"
Type looked to tharn who had a wicked smile.
Types brain clicked.
"Tharn don"
He was cut off. Tharn grabbed types stiff cock shoving it in his mouth.
"God damn it aaaaaah knock it off."
He put his hands on tharns head trying to push him.off. this was to much.
"Knock it off or ill bite it."
He said between sucks.
Type flichened.
"Yyou bbetter mmmmmmm"
He fell to the bed moaning it was too good.
Tharn took.off types boxers.
The saliva that fell he lathered his fingers and put them roughly in and out.
"Shit tharn mmmmm to hard."
Tharn sucked harder.
Putting his hands up he played With his nipples.
Type put his hand over his mouth moaning into it.
Soon tharn was swallowing types seed.
Type was shaking.
Getting up from his knees he put his saliva on his cock lubing it. Type looked to tharn in shock. He can't be serious.
Type got up trying to punch tharn to render him un conscious. However he was quicker. Tharn grabbed types wrist spinning him around to his stomach. He put both arms behind him in one of his hands.
"God damn it tharn knock it off!"
"No!"
Type froze.
"You going to rape me then?"
Tharn stopped with his head to types outer cavity. He's eyes darted back and Forth.
Breathing in he left his cock on types outer to lean over him.not trying to hurt his arms going to his ear.
"Do You really not want it? Do you really not want this cock?"
Type closed his eyes remembering when he hit tharn he owed him a debt and he wanted it he wanted him. Type has wanted tharn since the academy but he knew it would never be.
Leaning his head down he felt tharns cock probbing, teasing him.
Closing his eyes, even thou this was killing his heart he didn't want to stop.
"Ddont...." He gritted his teeth.
"Ddont ssstop." "Fffuck me."
Tharn was in.dis believe. He smiled with hope that type loved him.
Not being able to control himself anymore he let types hands go then he thrusted in deep. Type pulled his hands to his front gripping the bed sheet.
Tharn laid on top of type thrusting in deep putting his hands on types.
"Aaaaah ddont mmmmm stop."
"I wwont type ill never stop"
He leaned his head down licking his neck.
Type came again under his stomach he had thrusted his cock against the bed sheets.
Tharn just kept thrusting dragging long, loud moans from type. Tharn
Desperately wanted to tell him he loved him but he gritted his teeth.
Cumming they trembled trying to. Get there breathing to slow.
Type was fuming by the end. He was mad at himself for allowing this. He was pissed off with tharn for this Game.
Breathing in deep he moved tharn off him and reached under the bed for his gun. Kicking tharn off the bed he grabbed a pillow covering himself.
Pointing the gun down at tharn he cocked it with tears falling down.
All this was messed up.
"You are never going to touch me again. You fucking hear me!"
Tharns lips parted. He could tell type was serious.
Getting up he got his clothes on. Type kept the gun on him.the whole time.
Watching him he stood at the door.
"You always say that."
"This time i.fucking mean it!"
Tharn looked to type with sorrow eyes.
"I love you type."
Type froze leaning his head to the side in shock.
No. No you don't. Your fucking lying!
Tharn breathed out leaving slamming the door.
Type sat there confused.
Being pissed he threw his gun down unloaded.
He brought his legs to his chest trembling.
"Its not true! It can't be! He left me! He'll just do it again!"
Type was left confused and in deep denial.