what's wrong with me

Tharn groggy woke up on his back reaching for type. Opening his eyes he wasent there. Somehow he slipt away.
Sighing he sat abruptly up right following his nose. Looking to the night stand tears started to fall. He took the plate of food. It was a favorite of his only his mom would cook.
"Type." He smiled.
Looking back to the table there was a note.
Tharn: i have 3 more months here. I am not going to let you in me again.this was nothing but a pity fuck.  
Please eat everything wasent easy to cook.
Tharn smiled wide.
"Sure type sure."
Type laid on his back staring at the ceiling. This is not going to Happen again. Hitting his hand to the bed he bit his lip.
The following week type kept his word he made sure they were not left alone. He also over loaded the schedule to make sure tharn was busy.
Type woke up breathing in heavy. He knew what that day was even though his phone pinged to notifying him.
Closing his eyes he huffed. It was the 10th anniversary of his father's passing and the day he took revenge.
He bit his lip and hard when he thought of them but he smiled wickly when he put a bullet in there skulls.
Cracking his neck he got up getting dressed he had a full day.
Tharn that day kept his distance.
Going back from a long day he went straight to the gym that was attached to his house. Tharn looked after him rubbing his neck.
Taking off his jacket he started to punch the bag with full hatred. Even though he got his revenge its not like his father was going to come back.
After an hour he got tired.
Sweaty and hot he went to his room getting his clothes happy when he passed tharns room he had it closed.
Going to the shower he leaned his back to the wall letting the hot water wash over him.
Looking at nothing he gritted his teeth. Type hated this day. Losing he's father and getting his revenge made him empty.
Lips parting he closed his eyes letting the water run over his face then tharn crossed his mind. He jolted away from the wall.
"Fuck!"
Shaking his head 2 and a half months type you can do this. Stay away from him and his. He cracked his neck.
"Stop it!"
It was just emotionless sex. His eyes opened. Wasent it? Shaking his head he was done.
Drying off he got dressed. Moving silently through the hall he was stopped mere inches from his door. Tharn had put his hand around types neck leaning his mouth to his ear.
"Do you really think i wouldn't remember today?"
Type signed.
"Let go tharn!" He said through gritted teeth.
Today was not the day.
Tharn spun him around throwing him to the wall locking there lips.
Type got mad.
He pushed tharn to the other side. Seeing his white shirt opened to reveal his skin type got hard.
Tharn looked down raising an eye brow.
Type bit his tongue.
"God damn it."
Crossing he got to tharn putting his hands down to his pants roughly un buttoning them. Tharn put his hands on either side of types face bringing him to a rough kiss. They both breathed heavily. Type mind was gone he allowed his body to lose control.
Biting tharns tongue gently he leaned his head back. Type went to his ear.
"Fuck me hard on the wall tharn!"
Tharn smiled.
Soon type had his legs wrapped around tharn being fucked roughly.
Type had his hands up on either side of his head moaning loudly with his eyes closed.
Tharn had his hands full with types ass keeping him pinned to the wall.
"Aaaaaaaaah tharn harder god damn it harder."
Tharn Licked his lips.
He did just that. Type just wanted to feel.
He slowly put one hand on his member jerking it slow. He wanted to feel everything. He knew this was a mistake but he couldn't stop himself.
Tharn then bent his head down to lick and suck types nipples. Type then came and hard on.tharns stomach.
After he came he put his arms around tharns neck putting his forhead on his. Letting a few tears fall.
"Harder aaaaaaaah harder."
Tharn looked to type who had his eyes closed with a messed up tear filled face.
He didn't put any stops tharn thrusted deeper and deeper then harder and harder.
"Aaaaaah type."
Moving his head up he locked lips with type lathering there tongues together.
Soon Tharn came.
They stayed in that Position still kissing but slow. Eventually they departed. Type gulped and leaned his head back leaving one hand on tharns neck the other fell limply to his side. Thoughts ran through his head.
What the fuck is the matter with you type? Why did you.do this? Your just fucking yourself over.
Without opening his eyes he spoke.
"Tharn let me down."
Tharn slowly took himself out and put type down eyeing him. He breathed in deep. Opening them he was mentally kicking himself for allowing this.
Gritting his teeth He went to the floor getting his things putting them on.
Tharn breathed in. Walking to type he tried to put his hand on his shoulder.
Type was pissed, mainly at himself.
He spun Around with a hit.
Tharns face went sideways.
"Don't you fucking touch me!"
Then he spun around slamming the door.
He froze in the room sinking to his knees he squeezed his eyes shut. Tharn didn't deserve that.
"God damn it!"