Fake.

I wake up,thirsty.
My vision is foggy,and I can barely breathe.I take a deep breath,for my lungs to start working again.
Abby is standing in front of me,holding out a drink bottle.
"Thanks" I say,getting up.
"Whats going on?" I ask,looking around at Abby and my friends.
Abby opens her mouth to speak,but then Brooke pushes her way to me,shouting.
"The Dancing Competition was a scam! A joke! We are going to die!" She shouts,half angry half sad.
"Chloe,the dance competition was a fake,they came and put gas in our rooms so we went to sleep,and they put us in this...this dome I guess...anyway,Mina was broadcasting her voice into here,and she said she won't let us out until only one Dance Studio remains" Abby Explains,her face as white as a ghost.
I gulp. "Where are our moms?" I ask,frightened.
"Don't worry,they're over there" Abby gestures towards a lake,where the moms are trying to get water to boil.
Brooke falls on the ground screaming.
"It was a scam!!!! Its fake all of it!!! We need to leave!!!" Screams Brooke,her face bright red.
"CALM DOWN!" Abby demands.
Suddenly,I hear a rustling in the bushes.
"Girls we need to go" Hisses Abby.
Brooke pouts,but she follows abby and the moms as we run away from the noise that could be our death.The other dancers.