* Extras *

Hello! It's been a while since I've been back to this book and I am blown away by the amount of positive feedback it has. It truly makes me so happy when I see your reactions to my writing, so thank you!

***

Some wonderful people have made art inspired by scenes in this book, and I'd like to share them in this extra chapter for you guys to see!

Meblerghimwriting drew this inspired by Chapter Four, where Bruce says "Nat? She'd drink the whole bar under the table."

Check out their Avengers/Percy Jackson crossover: When The Light Comes.

***

pluto_plutonium  wrote this inspired by Chapter Twenty Four where Deadpool is described to wear "his usual suit, with a Spider-Man apron wrapped around his body and matching Spider-Man slippers pulled over his feet

pluto_plutonium  wrote this inspired by Chapter Twenty Four where Deadpool is described to wear "his usual suit, with a Spider-Man apron wrapped around his body and matching Spider-Man slippers pulled over his feet."

Check out their different works, all available on their profile!

***

If anybody wants to draw, write, or create anything inspired by this book, or any others, I'd love to see them! Please leave a comment or drop me a DM, and I'll post them with credit in this chapter for others to see!

***

Even though I am currently updating several other books, I want to make some short stories, possibly inspired by this book. So if you have any Alternate Universe Amelie and Bucky stories you want to see, leave a comment and I'll write it!

This can include:
-Supernatural soulmates (vampires, werewolves)
-Different first meetings (if they could meet anywhere, in any situation)
-If the Avengers and HYDRA didn't exist, and Amelie and Bucky met under different circumstances

I am open to all suggestions, and will write them all! Just leave a comment 😊

Thank you for all the love and support this books received, and I love you all xxx