Chapter 5.5: The ReUnion

Darkness, yet again, it was trapped in darkness, though there where times when it could see light again, though each time was always short lived, each time it saw its first heroic host, and tried to escape to them, to embrace them once again... but each time the man left before they could...

Then, one day, it could hear screams, and it heard the man hastily run, do something, then check on it, as it once again tried to escape, but failed, then after a while of the man being gone, it heard them return with the mans offspring, they wher...

Then, one day, it could hear screams, and it heard the man hastily run, do something, then check on it, as it once again tried to escape, but failed, then after a while of the man being gone, it heard them return with the mans offspring, they where both crying... after ages, the crying finally stopped, it heard the man taking the little girl to their room, and then, after a minute it heard the man come over to the closet, and it could sense the mans desperation... their NEED, and waited till it could see him again, it tried to get out for a minute, when the man opened its prison, it stopped for a moment, finally feeling fresh air yet again, then, it slowly left its prison, and stared longingly into its old hosts eyes, it could see he desperation in them, and it saw him not that afraid of it... so it soon oozed over to his feet, and started to crawl back onto him, though this time, it could tell the man was in pain, both physically, and mentally, and as it crawled up his legs, it could feel the mans, brief sense of regret, before returning to sternness, as it continued its bonding, it seeped into the mans cuts and flesh, bonding both outside of him, and to his dna, making their bond stronger than last time, though still not permanent, since that would take time, and the man would need to fully accept it for them to fully bond...
After it had completely wrapped around the man, it once again, changed into the form of the black and white suit, like it had when they had first bonded, not the monsterous form it had when bonded to Eddie, and not the form that seemed to cause the man to seperate them, it didn't want to scare him away.. not again... it didn't want to lose him... it was too painful last time, it couldn't bare the thought of being away from him again...

Never again...