Chapter 8- Day 2: Visit

A/n: sorry I haven't updated in a while, been kinda busy, and i want to thank you all for 2k, I mean, that came quicker then i thought but thank you so much! Enjoy this short chapter, don't worry it gets longer.

Bakugou, along side mitsuki walk along the dark hallways of the villain facility, tartarus. 2 guards in front and behind them. "Katsuki, is it really necessary for four guards to be with us to visit someone that's in a coma?!" She whisper/yells. "He can do things even if he's in a coma you old hag." Bakugou replies with an eye roll. "What type of things?" Mitsuki asks. "Kill." They walk in slience, they reach a metal door. "This is it. We'll be out here." The two nod.

After a few beeps and turns, the door opens, a faint glow admits from inside.  The two go in, a regular room, with some hospital equipment, no windows, y/n strapped down to the bed. "Y/n huh. He looks like a gangster." Mitsuki comments. Bakugou rolls his eyes. They go closer to him. "So, why are we here?" Mitsuki asks. "You know that guy that's staying with us, Leo. That's y/n just in a dead monsters body." Mitsuki jaws drops. "What the fuck." She mutters.

"But how?" Mitsuki asks. "His physical body is here but his spiritual body is leo." Mitsuki nods. "And your telling me this now?" Mitsuki glares. "You could of died hag." Her glare vanishes. "Died?" Bakugou nods. "I have one week to wake him up, if i don't, I'll die." Mitsuki glares at y/n. "THIS SON OF A BITCH TRYING TO KILL MY SON?!" Mitsuki yells, punching the wall. "Calm down. I know how to wake him up." Mitsuki looks at him. "Piano." She glares. "You don't know how to play." Bakugou nods. "Yeah, I know." Bakugou replies.

"Then how will you wake him up if you don't know how to play?" Mitsuki asks. "There's another way, dangerous though." Mitsuki nods. "You know how to wake him up?" The two freeze. "Oh shit." Bakugou mutters. The guards point their guns towards them. "Oi! Chill out!" Mitsuki growls. Suddenly the guards start tearing apart and melting. The two tense. "5 more days bakugou." The two quickly turn around and look at y/n who's eyes are glowing red. "Five more days." A creepy smile forms on his face.

"You die."