Chapter 7- Day 1: Nightmare

A/n: sorry this is such a short chapter but I'm supposed to asleep and I'm tired af and lazy, so yeah. Enjoy...

His nightmare begins...

Bakugou's P.O.V

"Oi! GET THE HELL UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL YOU BUM!" The old hag yells. "I'M GETTING UP YOU OLD HAG!" I yell. After doing my morning routine, I head to the door after eating breakfast. "See ya after school katsuki, remember, we're visiting y/n." She explains. "Yeah, I know." I head to school. Suddenly the world glitches and turns red, I jump and fall to ground, the world glitches again and returns back to normal.

"What the hell?" I mutter, getting back up, once I get to the classroom, I head to my desk. Aizawa gets in the classroom. "Fucking finally." I mutter under my breath, aizawa rolls his eyes. "We have a new student." The class begin to talk and get excited, aizawa then uses his quirk to gets the rest of the extras attention. "Come in." A boy, with black hair and completely white eyes walks in, tall, dark...he seems familiar...

He looks in my direction, giving me an unsettling smirk. "No fucking way." I whisper. "Introduce yourself, and you'll sit next to todoroki." Aizawa then falls on the floor and falls asleep. "The names leo, nice to meet you all." Leo bows. "What's your quirk leo?" Deku asks. "It's called mandela effect. A very confusing quirk." Deku looks at him in curiosity. "Who's todoroki?" Leo asks. Icy hot raises his hand with an emotionless expression.

Leo walks down the aisle to his desk but I grab his arm, he looks down at me. "You. Me. After school." I say, the extras attention draws to us. "Sure. Bakugou." My eyes widen as he makes his way to his desk, sitting down. "Do you know him bro? He knew your name." Shitty hair says, coming to me. "Maybe, I might know who this guy is." I reply as I glare in Leo's direction.

After school...

I wait at the gates, to see leo walking towards me, I glare at him. "What?" He asks. "What the fuck are you doing?" I say in an angered tone. "Like I said, I can go into my monsters bodies, but this monster was already dead so I claimed it, came here to have my fun while also killing some things." Y/n explains. I glare. "Come Bakugou, you'll have fun too." He begins to walk away. "And where the fuck do you plan on staying!?" I yell. "Your place obviously!" He says, my jaw drops. "This mother fucker." I growl.

Time skip to 10 PM

Y/n looks around my room, settling by the window. "What's with you in windows?" I ask, sitting on my bed. "What's with you and your anger issues?" He asks instead. "Fuck you." I say. He chuckles. Mojori appears. "This is your idea of a plan master?" Mojori asks.  "Yeah, this way I can keep an eye on this idiot." I flip him off. "What Bakugou, you'll have fun too." I roll my eyes.

The storm begins...

It begins storming with lightning outside. Lightning strikes, y/n looks at me and I flinch, his eyes are glowing white, with shadows behind him

 Lightning strikes, y/n looks at me and I flinch, his eyes are glowing white, with shadows behind him

"Sleep." I look at him in confusion then my eyes roll in the back of my head, I pass out.

3 am.

I wake up to see y/n and Mojori gone. "Damn, just a nightmare." I breathe a sigh of relief. I look out my window and my jaw drops. Lighting and shadows but in the distance, I can y/n, smiling creepily.

"Nightmares are to real, don't you think?"