"This is something you need to know," Taeyong uttered. "He would take a really loooong time to get ready," he huffed afterwards.

Kai chuckled. Well, guess he couldn't help about it.

Sehun walked out of his house and locked the door before. He looked around to find Taeyong anywhere and saw him standing beside Kai.

Looked like the guy was already there pretty earlier before him. Now he felt embarrassed for taking too long to get ready.

He took a deep breath to calm himself down before approaching the two of them.

"I'm really sorry to have kept you waiting," he uttered an apology as he was standing near them.

Sehun took this small chance to eye the latter's appearance and what else could he say? He liked it.

"Sehun, ah no it's fine," Kai responded to it and cracked a wide smile afterwards.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Let me help you with the bags," he carried the bags and put them in the car.

Sehun mouthed a thank you afterwards. He was flustered for the.recent times again.

"Let's go," Kai uttered. "It is better so we can arrive there earlier," he stated and soon got into the car.

Sehun nodded and both of them soon followed the latter into his car.

Honestly after Taeyong told him that
Kai agreed, he was glad. Really glad and he was not sure with the reason behind it.

--kaihun--

"Do you always go on vacation like this?," Kai uttered the question and broke the silence in the car.

Sehun turned his face to the side. "Yeah," he responded. "I will make sure to spend times with him," he continued.

Kai nodded. "He is really lucky to have you," he uttered those and shot a fond smile.

"I'm just trying my best to not let him feel lonely," Sehun replied and turned his face away to hide his reddened face.

Oh gosh. He really could die if he kept on looking at that smile.

"Where is Taeyong? He is quiet since just now," they both turned to look at the back where Taeyong was supposed to be.

Taeyong was sleeping soundly since just now. Looked like he was not even bothered by the elders voices.

"That boy," Sehun let out a chuckle after seeing the son.

"Sehun, don't you think of getting married again?," Kai questioned out of curiousity. His heart was beating furiously at the moment.

Sehun was quite surprised to hear the question actually. But it was normal, everyone would be wondering about it.

"Not really," he muttered. "I never thought of it after what had happened to me before," he honestly stated.

Kai frowned but he kept his mouth silent to listen to the latter.

"To be honest I'm scared," he glanced at the side and noticed the expression on the latter's.

Sehun released a heavy sigh. "I know it has been a while but it is not easy to trust someone you know," he turned with his smile.

Showing that he was fine when the fact that he was not fine at all.

"What about you then?," he asked after a few moments. Looking at Kai's direction.

Kai stuttered. "I don't know," he chuckled. "I haven't found the one yet I guess," he responded.

"I tried but it didn't go really well," he shrugged his shoulder.

"But looks like I started to think about it you know," Kai suddenly uttered and turned his attention to the side where Sehun was.

Sehun startled and his eyes automatically landed on the elder's eyes.

"Huh?"

He blinked in confusion as he didn't really get what Kai was trying to tell.him.

Kai grinned as a response before focusing on the driving again. Sehun was too adorable.

"I was actually surprised that you guys invited me to join you," he stated the honest things. He was really surprised.

Without even thinking twice, he agreed to it right away. It looked obvious that he was too excited.

Sehun chuckled. "Yeah, actually Taeyong was the one who wanted you to join us," he replied.

"...even though I want it too," he stated in his minds.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows. "Really?," he felt thankful for that.

Maybe he could start the next step really soon.

--

Hii! Soooo sorry for the late update! Will update moreee soon 💗

💗💗💗💗