He jumped out from the sofa and scuttled towards the elder. "But mom, don't you think it will be fun if he join us?," he asked.

"Huh?"

Sehun looked at his son with a questioning look. He didn't expect this kind of words from Taeyong, suddenly.

"Mark told me that their family is going to his grandma's," Taeyong explained. "So of course they couldn't join."

Sehun was dumbfounded for a few moments as he tried to understand what Taeyong was saying.

"Do you really want him to join us?," he questioned to make sure what he heard was true.

"Yeah, why not?"

Sehun was a little bit surprised to be honest. "Will you be okay with that?," he asked again to make sure.

Taeyong arched his eyebrows. "Yeah, it's not a bad idea after all," he answered.

"Besides, it is a good time to be testing him."

The elder blinked his eyes in confusion while looking at him. Taeyong walked away soon after he uttered those.

Testing him?

What was that supposed to mean? Sehun didn't quite get the meaning behind it.

-kaihun-

"You are going to invite him!?," Mark questioned as they were walking together to the class early in the morning.

He was looking suprised as he heard that from Taeyong. Was this guy planning something?

"Yep," Taeyong responded. "I have been thinking about it and you were right," he uttered.

"I should give him at least a chance."

Mark wrapped his arms around the best friend's shoulder while flashing a grinning smile.

"Great then," he said. "I believe he is a good guy and he will not hurt your mom," he surely stated those.

Taeyong nodded slowly. "We'll see it then," he responded.

"Ah I just remember, how is your date with Jaehyun the other day huh?," Mark suddenly questioned and curled a teasing smile to the latter.

He was really curious to know about it. It could not be helped, anyone would want to know right?

Flush crept on Taeyong's face as soon after he heard the question. It just reminded him about their meeting the other day.

It was really beautiful.

But he was too shy to even tell Mark about it. "I–It was great," he sheepishly muttered those.

"What do you mean by great?," Mark didn't seem satisfied with the answer. "I need details," he stated.

Taeyong snorted sheepishly. "I will tell you about it later," he retorted and tried to ignore the latter.

But he kept on whining to know about it.

"Good morning, Taeyong," a guy suddenly approached them with his charming smile towards Taeyong.

Taeyong's face was even more red than before. "Good morning, Jaehyun," he responded.

Actually, it was still awkward between them but he knew Jaehyun was trying hard to get closer. He could see the sincerity from him...he guess.

"Wait for me after class ends soon, I will walk you home," Jaehyun stated it with his usual smile that could melt anyone.

"It's fine and I don't want to trouble you—

"You're not at all and I am the one who wanted to do it," Jaehyun cut off before he finished up his words. He looked stern.

"Don't worry, you will get used to it soon."

He said those and flashed a smile before walking away from them to his own class excitedly.

"Taeyong!," Mark exclaimed in excitement. He, himself was not sure why but he felt excited for Taeyong.

While the latter just remained silent with his sheepish smile. He felt happy, really happy.

"I don't want to hear any excuses later and you need to tell every single things to me," Mark stated those firmly, meaning he didn't want to hear any protests anymore.

Taeyong rolled his eyes in annoyance. Even if he refused, that guy would still force him to tell.

As they were walking he saw a figure he was looking for passed by in front of them.

Kai was walking along the corridor, probably heading to the staffs room right now.

"Mark, you can go to class first," Taeyong uttered as his eyes were following the movements from Kai.

"Why?"

"I need to meet Mr Kim for a while so see you!," he retorted and quickly scuttled away towards the teacher before he would lose his sight.

He sprinted towards the teacher and tried to catch up his steps.

"Mr Kim!," he called out his name and the latter soon stopped his steps, turning his back to the voice.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows to be seeing Taeyong was running towards him. What happened?

He waited for the younger to approach him. "Taeyong, what's wrong?," he questioned.

Taeyong was still catching on his breath before he could say anything. It was so tiring to be running early in the morning.

"Do you have plans for this holiday?," he straightly questioned those which confused the teacher.

Kai slowly shook his head. "Not really, maybe just stay at home?," he replied even though he was confused.

"Why do you ask?"

Taeyong curled up a smile to be hearing that. Looked like his plan would go smooth.

"Do you want to join me and mom for a trip this holiday?"

--

Hiii! Hope you like it and leave your comments 💗