"It doesn't surprise me that you're fighting," I heard a voice, Robbie's voice. I turned around and saw him, I backed up and tears instantly filled my eyes. "Come here." I ran to him and jumped up and he caught me, he stumbled back, but caught his balance. I hugged him tight.

"Now, I'm hearing that you have a football game tonight," he said and I looked at him.

"Yeah," I said and got down, Rachael walked to Robbie and she jumped up and hugged him.

"If you want to thank someone, turn around," Robbie said, I turned around and looked at the girls.

"Wait, you guys did this?" I asked and they walked towards us.

"Robbie called you while you went to the bathroom, he told us that he was coming home so we thought we'd surprise you," Macy said and I hugged them.

"Ok, I want to know why my sister is fighting?" Robbie asked.

"Certain reasons," I said and he looked at Ethan and he put his hands up in a surrender way.

"Wasn't me," he said and he done a two finger salute. "Good to see you again soldier." he hugged Robbie.

"When are you leaving again?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, I'm getting deployed to Iraq," he said. "I just had a little time to come home."

I walked in the boys locker room getting changed and getting for the game. I put black makeup on my cheeks and I put my hair up. The boys all soon came in and Jake kissed me and hit my butt. Coach walked in and looked at me, I looked at him and he just walked past.

I pulled my helmet on and we ran out and got set, we had the ball first.

"Set, hut!" Jake yelled and I ran, he dodged and threw the ball, I jumped and caught it and I landed. I started running and dodge two, I faked one and jumped over one, I jumped and landed on my butt on blue. I jumped up.

"Yes!" I yelled and high fived Justice, we ran back upfield.

"Set, hut!" A boy from the other team yelled and I tackled the dude, I jumped over him and ran after the dude with the ball, I saw Aaron and I grabbed the dudes waist and me and Aaron tackled him.

"Boom!" We yelled and high fived. We played more plays.

"Halftime!" The referee yelled and we sat down.

"Hensley, you need to get one out of the way," Coach Davis said. "Number 46." He was a huge dude.

"Are you sure?" Kendall asked.

"I got this," I said, we lined up and positioned ourselves. I got in front of 46.

"Set, hut!" he yelled and he ran towards me and I bend down and flipped him backwards and ran after the boy with the ball. I jumped on his back and tackled him and I got up and Aaron high fived me.

"Landon block Naomi from getting tackled," Jake said. "Break!" we got lined up and positioned.

"Set, hut!" he yelled. I ran and caught the ball and ran with Landon in front of me. We ran and the boy I tackled the boy that was running with the ball was coming and Landon moved and before I could move he tackled me and laid on top of me.

"Who's getting tackled now girly girl?" he asked. I pushed him off of me and got up.

"What the hell Landon?! You were suppose to block her!" Aaron yelled.

"Aaron, I'm fine. Be quiet, come one let's go," I said, I jumped a little forward at the one who tackled me and he flinched and jumped back and I smiled.