Chapter 17

Naomi's POV

I jogged down the hall to the gym almost falling and busting my ass in the process. I stopped and walked into a locker room full of shirtless boys.

"Well damn, don't mind me," I said and Jake walked to where I was. "You can definitely mind me." He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Hey love, you ready for the pep rally?" he asked and I smiled.

"Babe, what's with you and these stupid questions?" I asked and smirked, I heard the principle start talking into the microphone. The cheerleaders were doing cheers and hyping everyone up.

"There's this team that's the meanest, and the roughest, and the toughest," coach said. "Let's give it up for our Justice Hill Panthers!" They ran out and I whistled and they stopped.

"Get in formation before you give me twenty!" I yelled. "Dollars not push ups." They all scrambled to get into line. "My sexy ass team."

"It's my team," Jake said, I turned and walked to him. I grabbed his balls and he bit his lip, I let go.

"What's yours is mine, what's mine is yours," I said.

"Aw, so sweet. The couple is back together." A newbie said, Zayn.

"Jealous much?" I shot back at him.

"Who would be jealous of you?" Halley spat and I laughed.

"Ok come on, don't make this do easy," I said.

"Who would be jealous of a slut like you?" She snapped.

"How am I a slut?" I asked.

"You're a complete hoe," she said.

"You're just mad because you haven't got any sex lately so don't take it out on me," I said and smirked. "You're the fake one, what I got is real."

"Yeah right," she snapped.

"You want me to prove it?" I spat and I grabbed the bottom of shirt.

"Nope, you're not proving anything," Jake said and grabbed my shirt.

"But you know, I found out something interesting," she said and smirked. "Where's Rachael? Stand up."

"Rachael don't stand up," I said quickly and clenched my fists. "Leave her alone." I scanned the audience and I saw her with the boy from earlier. Halley started walking down.

"Rachael is Jakes sister," she said and I felt Jake clench his fists.

"Naomi," he gritted through his teeth.

"Don't, she's a girl," I whispered. "and a wimp."

"Also, Casey isn't Ethan's baby," she said a and came closer to me. "Casey's dad is-" she couldn't her sentence because I punched her and she stumbled, but caught her balance.

"If you could just keep your goddamn mouth shut maybe your bitch ass won't get beat!" I yelled and punched her again and she pushed me and punched me. Rex got in my face. "Rex do you really want to try? I'd advise you to get out of my face."

"Try me," he said and I punched him, he smirked, he wanted me to punch him. He punched me and I lost my footing, he straddled me, and he punched me, I wiggled my legs up and put on his chest and flipped backwards. I shot up and straddled him.

"You always try me," I snapped, someone pulled me off and I knew exactly who it was, Jake. I struggled trying to get loose.

"Naomi stop," he snapped and I did. I looked at Rex and he was mad but then turned to shock, Ethan too.