Chapter 1 Awake

I knew it was coming soon. I had no idea how long I had been sleeping. But it had to be at least a few decades , but why so long this time . I had been born over a vast amount  centuries ago and sleeping in between my time when  my sleep came over me.  I had watchers Four watchers to be exact I was the keeper of the moon . Daughter of Selene I was born to rule but who what where my race had all but died during the countless wars my mother the queen slept her life force all but gone but I could still communicate with her during my sleep she trained me thru our mindlink. I had many skills and many powers. I'm what humans might all a superhero but I haven't saved many people . I couldn't even save my race . The people of the moon had lived centuries in peace.  We had internal conflicts and war, power struggles but we the royal family all accomplished to end these squabbles. I was enjoyed torturing people who came after not only me but my mother . She had sacrificed so many things for me . Her rule would never be challenged and I would never allow anyone to challenge her. They would pay and pay dearly . I could shape shift into wolf but that was just the beginning.  I could command anyone to do anything. I could wipe memories thoughts I alone could make an alpha all alpha bow but that wasn't what I wanted . It Wasn't what I long for . I  wanted a normal mundane life but from what mother told me I would not have it for long . I would be awakening and traveling to all the packs under disguise . I wanted to get to know the people, I was born to not only govern but protect. My reason for being the last of the moon race. I hope no one tested me. I would hate to kill so early in the relationship but i would. I was wrapped in a caccoon , Ready to combust . I need to focus on taking in every bit of the caccoon making sure to keep my powers are in check and as well as to make sure to cover my body . In the beginning I didn't care for my body it was far from slender or hourglass shaped like my mother and grandmother even the complexion was a warm dark chocolate . I was a warm caramel  my breat weren't  as perky as my mother's . I could have used a left or two I laughed to myself . My ass is round big and it jiggles and bounces with every step my hips are wide as the freeways in Houston. My waist line was small there wasn't any changing that i wished my stomach was flat but  i had a roll and a pudge . It definitelyaint going nowhere . Unfortunately I even tried to use my powers that ain't work either God must just be punishing me and I don't know why I sigh . Now when the moon peaks in 5 mins i will awaken fully and my powers will be all but awaken.  Celestia my wolf will commune with me and we will go from there. As the bright light consumes the room I am in .  I can feel my powers growing and illuminating my body . the silk strands from the caccoon  becomes my dress. The energy recedes inside my body . I blink and I blink again as my eyes begin to flutter and my deep purple eyes become alive. My eyes open and turn away from the light at first as i slowly turn my head back . My heart beats faster and a smile slowly creeps onto my face. Oh how i have missed the sight of you my love . I slowly rise from the bed the smell of lavender takes over my senses and the smell of dark chocolate enters my nose Celestia whimpers an says "its been forever since we had chocolate. "  My stomach grumbles and I let out a loud giggle.
I place my feet on the cold light brown flooring and begin to wiggle my fat round toes I stand and stumble back I wobble at first and it was a funny sight if i may say . I stand again and get my bearings by holding a chair that was nearby in corner of the room. The room had a fresh coat of paints from what i could smell it was a beautiful coral  , with the bare minimum furniture but it had a painting of a wolf looking AT THE MOON ON  the back wall. I slowly walk out of the room into a dark hall way . I could smell no one was home which was fine i know they all were handling business not only for me but the packs . No one from any of the packs knew I was here. For centuries i would check on the packs but i never would disclose my identity .  I have never even shifted in front of them.as i walked I remembered so much about this house now. It had an open floor plan with grey walls in the den and open kitchen and great table with a bench on one side and chairs on the other. The cushion was a cream color to contrast the dark wood table . They had pictures all along their mantle the fireplace looked as if needed to be cleaned but it was still fall so they had plenty of time. Louisiana weather you might not ever need the fireplace. The old house creaked with every step. I loved it . It gave the house character I would have to explore it more later but now i needed to explorer the outdoors. As i went to the door as i open it it flew open the wind was howling like a banshee . I was elated to be able to run in it soon. Different smells entered my sense vanilla, pine, oak, apple, lime, dirt, swamps.  I haven't smelled in decades I remembered the gumbo that i tasted at  a restaurant named Duckey chase back in the 90's. The open backyard space was beautiful. The trees stood tall roots planted firmly in the ground branches growing all different ways. I could not wait to climb and explore the trees.  I didn't notice them as i was mesmerized while walking threw the woods the moonlight engulfed me in its beauty i stared in a gaze . I remembered how my life was back then with mother and him.  "Serenity ,wolves are here " and with that i chanted an incantation. The wolves growled at me . I laughed uncontrollably .I couldn't help it.
Serenity cocked her head to the side and scrunched her nose and simply said "I have no Moonly idea who you are but ,"  then out of no where an ominous presence I felt it .I could feel an intense power. It was pulling me in .I smelled strength power an overwhelming sence to protect and there he was .
An alpha and I bet he thinks I am his mate. I am no ones mate . I am the ruler of all wolves. and he will bow down like all the rest.