Chapter 3

walking into the kitchen I can still hear Ira and Yolanda talking to Rory. This will definitely be an interesting visit to the full moon pack this year.  They walk inside and immediately bow your highness we weren't expecting you for another week. Honestly  I don't understand it myself but Mother told me I was to reveal myself to the full moon pack immediately.  I don't know what's going on but we  have some things to catch up on We begin talking and catching up and if you are planing to attend tomorrow's gala at the full moon's pack you will need something the exudes style and grace you are the one true ruler of the packs taking a deep breathing yes we are  . Ok well now that we got that out of the way where is Lily she is out with granny until tomorrow you will meet her then your highness. we stay up throughout the night talking and catching up around 2 am I dismissed them and I was given a book to catch up on the rest of the packs and history by 8am I was starving I left a note and began walking to see the new time I was awaken in . I shifted and began to frolic thru the woods and swamp before I landed on a bayou this place is gorgeous celestial said through our link it is Louisiana swamps were always magnificent but nothing like the beaches in Maldives we spent with mother. Yeah she definitely knew how to have a good time didn't she. I smiled yeah she did. I see a diner not to far from here lets go grab something. Walking inside this quaint mom and pop diner every person had eyes me and they all smelt so good no malice or vicious smell within this place walking I take a seat at an empty booth a tall slender white woman walked up standing about 5 foot 9 she had long brunette hair with short bangs stopping above her eye lids. she had perky big breast but no hips or curves to match and poor thing had no ass insight just a flat board. How can I help you. what's good on the menu I asked She said the breakfast sampler was good it came with steak tips and onion French toast eggs hashbrowns bacon and grits. That all sounds good ill take the with a large cup of coffee now and a large glass of milk when you bring the food oh and medium steak and scrambled eggs with cheese please and extra syrup and butter.  Something started. ringing and vibrating in my pocket and I was flustered and then a king man walked up to me I think you are ringing babygirl I looked up and smiled he said check your pocket I patted it down and I said yep its me and I pressed the accepted button your highness  we got your note but where are you oh I am at a nice quaint diner the nice gentleman who reminded me of someone quickly said its called Ruth's Spot Yolanda quickly said ok that's fine we can come get you if you like oh no ill find my way back to the cottage go along with your dy I want to explore a little more don't mind me Yolanda ill meet you and Ira back t home for 4 to get ready for the gala As you wish and she hung up. The tall bronze skinned man standing about 6 foot tall was still standing there with basketball shorts and a hoodie I could make out his body but I knew he was built and those emerald eyes were just another attribute to add to this stunning specimen of a man  may I have a seat he chimed in sure so how do you know Ira and Doc Yolanda oh they are my family I just arrived in town yesterday. he cleared his throat you must be going to the party tonight oh yes I am I was invited by Mr. Flanagan. He looked at me and smiled mr flange you say yes. its his engagement party of sorts but I didn't think it would get this far if I am being honest. OH and do you know him? well you can say I do we have a history. Hi Donna he said to the friendly waitress bringing my food back Can I get you something Aidan oh no I am about to head out I have to run some errands well it was nice meeting you miss. oh I didn't introduce myself my name is Serenity nova luna but you can call me Nova if you like. He started coughing and I passed him a glass of water or you alright I said standing to my feet I'm great Your name its unique never heard of it around here you must really be an out of towner. thanks for the water Nova Ill see you soon and waved goodbye those words how does he know he will see me soon I waved the thought out of my mind ate my food and then I realized I had no damn money to pay for this food. Celestial I know you don't have money and we need some I whispered an incantation and a wallet appeared with cash inside Thank god we not too rusty the food was definitely good when donna returned I gave her a fifty and a hundred dollar bill and told her enjoy the tip and your day and left but no before asking her about any boutiques that would cater to my size and she wrote down 2 names with the directions and I started walking thanks again she said I smiled and said it was my pleasure.