"Okay okay. uhm I'll take Brad to his baseball practice, I'll be back in no time." she kissed me and went to take Brad.

"Gross, you both still act like you're teenagers but okay pinky promise." Kim smiled and wrapped my pinky with her pinky. She went back to her room.

Finally, I was able to rest.

"Bye mom!" Brad shouted as he walked out.

"Bye." I barely whispered, worrying about Brad. He had been acting odd and avoiding me and Jocelyn, even his friends and siblings.

Jocelyn walked pass me and gave me a wink then left. I smiled, she always gave me butterflies and those tingling feelings. We've been together for 22 years. We went through so much and had our ups and downs as we went through. We had struggling through our long-distance relationship and marriage for few years. Now I'm former singer, a music teacher at high school with Jocelyn. Jocelyn was a teacher for deaf students, also a coach for softball and volleyball. Everybody loves her in school.

And that day when she proposed.

It was at my 20th birthday party that my family threw.

"Hey babe, come with me." Jocelyn grabbed my hand. I was chatting with my cousins.

I got up and walked with her to somewhere Jocelyn was taking me to.

"Jocelyn?" I asked her when she took us on the stage and she grabbed the mic.

"Hey everybody, can I have your attentions?" She said, getting their attentions "Alright now I have your attentions. You see this beautiful girl next to me," she was looking at me as she was sayings that, "I love her with all my heart. She makes me so happy like nobody else can. She's my world. My soulmate. My love of life. Now she is the only lady that I can see myself with her in the future. Having kids together, raising them together, growing old together. Everything. I never will stop loving her, not even when I'm dead. In my spirit, I'll always love her no matter what. We have been through a lot and had our ups and downs. We will waiting whats ahead for us and we'll be prepare for it."

She grabbed a red velvet box out of her pocket. I covered my mouth with my hand. She went down on one of her knee. "Lauren Christine Cimorelli, will you marry me?" She opened the box, showing a beautiful diamond ring.

I nodded. She got up and kissed me like there's nobody surround us.

We pulled apart. "I love you Lauren."

"I love you Jocelyn."

"Mommy why are you smiling?" Tina's little voice shook me out of my thoughts. "Oh nothing." she shrugged it off and skipping to the backyard to play with our family dog, Max.

I felt the sharp pain on my side. "Ouch, take it easy girls." Yes they're both girls. I can't wait them to pop out of me. they'll be the last kids.

I tried to get up but a crazy sharp pain went through my body. I groaned at the pain.

I shot my eyes open when I felt the wetness between my legs. I was two week early but it was still safe.

Jocelyn was on her way to drop Brad off. I had no choice but

"TAYLOR! TYLER! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" They better had their implants on or I'll giving my girls on the couch anytime!

They just got their license a week ago. Thanks goodness.

I hearing the running steps. "What's wrong mom?" Tyler asked. Tyler had a mole on his chin and Taylor had a mole on his left cheek.

"Take. Me. To. The. Hospital. Now."