Chapter 16

Lauren's POV

I went to home after what happened in the gym, I was having a mega headache. Lisa picked me up. "How the heck you got hit by a ball?" She asked, not taking her eyes off the road. I shrugged and putted my head against the window.

Staring into Jocelyn's eyes. Her eyes were dark grey. Feeling bad for not there for her and knowing she's in the pain that I caused. I wished I just forget about Teala, believed her and moved on. Why can't I do that?

"Lauren?" She used her hand shaking me, keeping her other hand on the wheel. I looked at her. "I know you're not over Jocelyn. I hate to seeing you like this. It hurt me and Dani, we had to listening you cried yourself to sleep. You're not being yourself anymore." She said, cracking her voice a bit little. I sighed, didn't say anything.

"And I want to see your real smile again. Beside you're still wearing a necklace and bracelet that she gave you for your birthday. You haven't gotten them off since. You kept a letter too." I shut my eyes open to prevent tears falling.

"Please just stop. I just need time." I said.

"It's been almost two month.. Lauren, can't you see Jocelyn is hurting? She's back in her former self. She's hurting herself. She hadn't eaten. I can tell she isn't happy anymore. You can tell it by her colour eyes."

I kept shut my mouth, not saying anything.

"At least, just be her friend.. and start over if you want more than being her friend"

I pressured my lip into a flat line. Should I? Giving another shot?

We got home. I went to my room in the rush before anyone say something. I sat on my bed and playing with my necklace.

"Lauren" I heard a voice, not bothering to look up. "Do you think you can give another shot even tho Jocelyn didn't kiss her back..just give a shot." A voice say. I looked up and saw Christina. I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I know she accepted me as bisexual but I thought she hates her. "But you hate her." I said.

"I did but now I know everything. You're not being yourself. Jocelyn is hurting herself." Lisa. She told her. "And you're not being yourself"

"I don't care." I harshly said with no emotion.

"You do." I glared at her. "Leave me alone." I laid down and turned my body around. I heard her sighed and closed the door. I started to sob and hugging a teddy bear that Jocelyn won from a fair and gave me. I fell asleep.

"Hey babe, ready for date?" Jocelyn asked me as she walked in my room. I shook my head no.

"No, I don't know what to wear." I frowned. She pecked me and poked my nose.

"You look fine, babe." She snaked her arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed her.

We went to the carnival and she tried to win few prizes for me.

Just before we leave the carnival. Teala ran to us and kissed Jocelyn on the lips and she kissed her back. I took few steps back.

I tried to hold my tears back. "What the hell?" I said when they pulled apart.

"Oh you haven't tell her?" Teala said.

"Jocelyn?" Tears started falling.

"I'm sorry, Lauren." Jocelyn said, putted her arm around Teala's shoulder. "But I love her." They walked away.