Chapter 29

Warning: Blood, violence, etc!

"Give me all you got!" 

I immediately drop and attempted to sweep his feet from under him. The man jumps up, kicking at me head as he did a back-flip then takes a few more steps back.

I square myself for a second and lunge again feinting a blow to the right, then releasing a left hook at his side.

He dances away, unzipping his leather jacket and pulling out throwing knifes: sending them flying towards my chest causing me to dodge. 

I needed to get closer, so that the knifes would be useless. I used all the power in my legs and got up close and personal to the man; punching him right in the face and sent him flying.

He catches himself and spats out a blog of blood and saliva.

"Are you holding back?" He looks at me with wide crazed eyes. "I thought that with that amount of blood; it would get you upset... Maybe I should of cut a finger or a hand off Rabbit." 

"I will not allow you to hurt her anymore!" I growled, barely containing myself. If I let myself go and kill him- we won't find out any information. But he was making this very hard after sending me those photos and having the handkerchief.

He smiles and rushes at me, his dagger parallel to his arm and swipes at me. I block the blade with my arm and wince slightly as the serrated end dug into my skin and shredded everything in it's path.

I grabbed his wrist and twisted: making him drop the blade as I threw an elbow with the injured arm and connected to his face hard.

A loud 'CRACK!' echoed in the clearing as his jaw broke and he reels back holding his face. He looks at me; p*ssed off, and reached into his jacket.

 I put up my guard as he pulled out a syringe, but then he jams it into his leg. The man waits for a few seconds and lets go of his jaw, opening and closing his mouth. I stared in shock as his cracked jaw healed before my eyes and went back to normal.

"Surprised?" he smirks at me. "It has the same effect of you mongrels. Although it accelerates the healing process, twice as fast. Do you want to know how I achieved that?"

"You talk to much." I huff, picking up the discarded blade and throwing it towards his head. "All I have to do is do something that you can't heal."

"If you can." He catches the blade with ease. Suddenly there was a huge explosion that sent up a large fireball up into the sky; north of the clearing. A small gale from the explosion passed through the clearing and tussled through my hair.

'Willow!' I knew immediately that was Willow's signal. It seemed that I wasn't the only one who was shocked by the explosion: the Hunter stared in the northern direction and I could see that he was furious. 

"We're not done." I quickly blocked his path as he took a step. "Or are you afraid?"

He scowls at me and twists, sending a foot flying in my direction as his dagger came in from below.  I block his foot and dodge the dagger, throwing him down to the ground and putting my foot between his shoulder blades- pinning him. 

He struggles underneath me, but I weighted more than him and had no trouble keeping him controlled. The Hunter starts to cuss up a storm as I pulled his arms to his back and whistled.

Two Alpha's burst out of the wood-line and one hands me a special chain that is usually used on werewolves; though this time it was to make sure he didn't escape.