☆Blue Eyed Angel☆

"Stop, stop" I say because joe thought I would be a good idea to tickle me.

"Not until you say that I'm the most amazing person in the world and you love my more than anything else."

"Never!!" And he continues to tickle me. But then I had and enough so I somehow got him of me and hit him in the face with a pillow.

"Oh it's on" he grabs a pillow and hits me in the face with it.

After a few minutes jason comes in and hits both in the face making us fall of the bed.

"Ow!!!" Me and joe say at the same time.

"That's what you get for not hanging out with me you guys leave out of everything and I dont appreciate it."

"Loved the sad story jason but I dont really care" and with the joe closed the door in his face.

"That's so mean" I run out of the room and tell jason that he's my favorite twin.

Then joe comes down the stairs and says "no I'm your favorite twin!!"

"Nu uh she just said i am so take that"

"Dont worry joe you can be my blued eyed angel"

"Yaaaaaaaa"

"What that's not fair I want to be your blue eyed angel" Jason says

"Hahhaahahahah take that jason" running around the room happy.

Short but sweet

Look who finally posted me I'm proud of myself so like yea hope your proud of me too.

No hate

She said no hate and what?

Sincerely, Daphny