"Don't call me that." He spat. "Use my name, Tzuyu."

Tzuyu.

So the mafia king's name is Tzuyu.

It's sexy.

"Okay... I'm just going to go." I stood up, but regretted it as soon as his next words came out.

"Did I tell you that you could leave?" He gruffly spat.

"I just don't understand why you want me here. I'm bored doing nothing." I mumbled, afraid of what he would say.

He sighed. "Fine. Get something to make you not bored and come back here. If you're not back in 5 minutes, I'll drag you back here myself."

I quickly marched to get the book I'm reading, which I took from his library. I love crime and mystery books. It's a little funny how I got caught up in with this person.

He seems mysterious.

How could a normal young lady get kidnapped by a whole mobster and live with him comfortably like they're couples?

Even though I love it in books and movies, I don't like it in real life. There is a big difference between reality and books and movies.

I didn't know whether to walk in or knock, so I opted for the politer option and knocked.

"Come in." I heard and slowly opened the door, slipping myself inside.

"You can just come in, no need to knock, for further reference." He stated. He's always so stoic and emotionless, but he is sort of nice at the same time.

It's so weird.

I don't really understand it, but who am I to question what goes on inside the head of a billionaire mafia king.

I sat back down and started to read my book.

After what I would think was two hours, he shut down his computer and stood up.

"Come." He told me.

I followed him to what I assume was his bedroom.

"Wait here for a minute."

I did as he asked and watched him go into his closet. He came back out, but instead of a tailored suit, he wore a grey v-neck and black sweatpants.

He looks so hot.

I mentally shook my head to clear my thoughts. I can't think like that.

He nodded toward the door, and I understood what he meant. We walked down the hall to the bedroom I'm staying in.

"Go change into some comfortable clothes and come back out here." I walked in to my room, and while doing what he asked, I started to wonder. What does he want me to do?

I changed into some black silky pajama shorts and cami, then headed back out to meet him. Once I opened the door, I caught him doing a once over, leaving his gaze on my legs longer than the rest. His eyes seemed darker as they met mine.

"Come with me." He stated.

What are we going to do? What does he want?
He stopped in the living room and sat on the couch, looking at me expectantly. I knew what that meant and sat down next to him.

"What movies do you like?" He asked.

"Ones that are older than I am." I whispered. He chuckled. Wait. He actually chuckled. I looked up at him in shock only to see the warmness in his eyes quickly fade.

"How about Scarface?"

I mentally laughed at his choice—truly ironic. "Sure." I replied.

During the movie, nothing much happened. We just watched it next to each other. I think he just wants some company, someone to do normal people things with. If it's helping him, I'll gladly do it.

He walked me back to my bedroom, and I remembered something.

"Hey, did you by any chance find a black journal at my apartment?"

He noticeably stiffened. "Yes."

"Can I have it back?"

"No." No? What does he mean no? Does he know how much that means to me?

"No? What do you mean no?" I asked, a little bit of anger sparking in me.

"I'm keeping it." He stated, emotionless.

"What? I need it. It contains things in it that I don't think you'll want to read about." It has so many of my thoughts on the world, life's purpose, all these philosophical ideas.

"I actually find them particularly interesting. I must say your out look on life is fascinating. It really speaks to your character." He read it?!

"You read it?!" I angrily yelled.

"Well, I have a couple more pages to go." He added in. I sighed and put my face in my hands and leaned on the door frame.

"Sana, don't be embarrassed. It's nothing to be embarrassed about." The journal topic completely flew out of my mind when I heard my name coming from his mouth.

"You know my name?" I mumbled as I looked up to his eyes.

"I know a lot of things about you." He said, nonchalantly. I sighed. Of course he does. I involuntarily yawned.

"You probably should go to bed." He told me. I nodded.

"Goodnight, Tzuyu." His eyes flashed with some unknown emotion as his name left my mouth, but it quickly disappeared as soon as it appeared.

"Goodnight, Sana." I smiled up at him and closed the door. I promptly flopped down on my bed and got under the covers.