Chat room pt.4

(WARNING! THIS CHAPTER ISN'T REALLY FUNNY! NOR IS IT APPROPRIATE! THIS CHAPTER IS BASICALLY JUST PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT WAYS TO GET THERE FRIENDS TO BE MORE QUIET DURING SEX. SO PROCEED WITH  C A U T I O N.

Kokichi has started a group chat with 6 other people

Kokichi: Hello! And welcome to the 'Stop fucking so loud I can't sleep properly,' group!

Kiibo: finally, someone who has the same problem!

Shuichi:kichi I thought we agreed not to make this chat...

Kaito: no I want to hear his plan out. It needs to stop I already hear Miu's ungodly moans enough, but I draw the line when it get in the way of my sleep.

Maki: well at least you don't have to room next to Rantaro. All I hear is yelling all night. I don't know who's fucking him but they need to go somewhere else.

Tsmoogi: why isn't my name spelled right?

Kokichi:didn't know how to spell it :p

Angie: Atua is not pleased with these activities that our friends have ensued!

Kokichi: nor are any of our ears. Me and Shuichi just wanna cuddle but then we hear 'H-Harder! Ah!' or some times we hear shit about a seesaw, ropes, and candles.

Shuichi: kokichi.

Kokichi: yes love?

Shuichi: please. Stop.

Kokichi:okay :')

Tsmoogi: well, as a HARDCORE shipper I have no problem with this :/

Angie:hm... Atua said to shit yo bitch ass up. Some of us want to sleep :3

Tsmoogi: fuck Atua.

AUTHOR-CHAN HAS FORCED HER WAY INTO THE CHAT.

AUTHOR-CHAN: Tsmoogi. I already don't like you enough, and I will not hesitate to SMITE the dear despair out of you love. Ever say some shit like that again and I will smite you and that god-damned bear. Okay?

Kokichi: Author is scary. O_O'

Shuichi: WOW, where did that come  from Author-san?

Tsmoogi: nah. Sup bish. :p

AUTHOR-CHAN:stop

Tsmoogi: Bish

AUTHOR-CHAN: AH!~

Angie: Atua is not pleased by this actions...

AUTHOR-CHAN: sorry Atua. ;-;

Maki:What happened here?

Kaito: I have no clue...

AUTHOR-CHAN:well. You see while you guys were gone to who knows where, I was busy over riding Kiibos' system to force my way into the chat. Iruma is gonna kill me later but! Everything will be fine.

Kaito: oh.

Maki: so why ARE you here?

AUTHOR-CHAN: Because. I wanted to quickly smite the witch. ;-; I hate her but she memes with me so for now we're cool.

Kokichi: plus ultra.

Shuichi: wrong anime.

Maki:...

Kaito:...

Tsmoogi:...

AUTHOR-CHAN:...

AUTHOR-CHAN: I'm getting tiered of having to re-build the fourth wall. So I'mma just let it be. Keep it in this chat or I'll take away death privileges.

Kokichi:NO!

Shuichi:FUCK!

Tsmoogi:GOD DAMNIT SHUICHI!

Maki: WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!

Kaito:...

Kaito: are you people okay?

Kokichi:no

Shuichi: why do you ask when you know the answer?

Tsmoogi: I just want to stop responding ;-;

Maki: same.

AUTHOR-CHAN: well, I have to leave. You peeps need sleep :p

AUTHOR-CHAN HAS KICKED 5 PEOPLE

AUTHOR-CHAN HAS LEFT.