kokichi angst

If you asked anyone to describe kokichi Oma the answers would follow as, annoying, arrogant, selfish, a lying rat, and alone.

He knew all of this was true. He hated the fact they were right. But sometimes good people do bad thing for a good reason.

Aside from dice, the people in this school were his world. He loved Himiko Yumeno's magic shows, loved how Maki Haruwaka protected the ones she loved, Loved how Kaito Momota's smile grew bigger when he talked about space, Loved Kiibo's innocents and Shuichi... He just plain loved him...

No matter how much they hurt them and beat him down, he would always be there to try and save them. He knew that they hated him with every fiber in their body, but he only wanted to protect them.

He wished he could go back in time and save everyone. To save Kaede Akamatsu from her dreadful death, and stop the master mind from killing Rantaro Amami, so that he could see his 15 sisters.

He wish he could have saved Kirumi Toujo from herself, and saved Ryoma Hoshi from Kirumi's wrath.

He wished he could have saved Korekiyo Shinguji from his troubled pass and helped him through it. He wished he could have saved Angie Yogana and Tenko Chabashira no matter how bad of a pain in his ass they were, they were still good people and they were someones best friend, daughter, and possible lover.

He whished he hadn't have tricked Gonta Gokuhara,A gental innocent person, into killing Miu Iruma, someone who deserved to be loved, no matter her flaws.

But his biggest regret was being an ass to all these people. He knew he needed to do this in order to catch the master mind, but it tore him to shreds.

'I am the diamond you left in the dust
I am the future you lost in the past
Seems like I never compared
Wouldn't notice if I disappeared.'

It's an hour before night time, kokichi is sitting under a tree watching the sunset. The vibrant colors were phenomenal. He loved them. They jumped towards him, and caught his attention. They were... Interesting.

'You stole the love that I saved for myself
And I watched you give it to somebody else
But these scars no longer I hide
I found the light you shut inside
Couldn't love me if you tried.'

"You're alone kokichi, and always will be!"

He was thinking of the things that had happened today, trying to get his mind off of the words that were echoing through his mind, that his Beloved Siahara-chan had said.

'Am I still not good enough?
Am I still not worth that much?
I'm sorry for the way my life turned out
Sorry for the smile I'm wearing now
Guess I'm still not good enough.'

He started to softly humm the song that he used to listen to when ever he was sad. Usually DICE was here to cheer him up,but they weren't. They were God knows where.

"Does it burn
Knowing I used all the pain?
Does it hurt
Knowing you're fuel to my flame?
Don't look back
Don't need your regrets
Thank God you left my love behind
Couldn't change me if you tried"

He began to sing the song in a fetal position. He felt vulnerable as always. This pain in his chest wouldn't go away. He wished that he was at his head quarters sitting with Shuu, and telling jokes. He hates that this was happening. He wished someone would kill him already, but he couldn't let that happen yet. Not until he figured out who the master mind was.