Encounter

Xiao Zhan woke up very early from his bed, he went to the bathroom to clean himself. He woke up early because he got something to do.

"Zhan! Breakfast is here!" Zhan's mom called from downstairs.

"Coming ma!" Zhan replied.

A Few Moments Later....

"Zhan! Will you go to school or not?! You'll be late! It's your first day of school!" his mom scolded.

"Yeah, Yeah! I'll be right there for few sec!" Zhan's mom heard a scattering noise from Zhan's room.

"Geez...what is that kid doing right now? He'll be late..." she mumbled.

---

"This will do..." Zhan mumbled as he looked at his reflection with light Grey hair, creepy mask, contact lenses, fake tattoo on the neck, piercing on each side of the ears, thick eyeliner, a large gold necklace, and baseball bat with spikes. He then glared at his reflection. This is creepy enough... Zhan thought, at least my hardwork of training just for this creepy face last night was paid off.

He then rushed downstairs and greeted his mom a good morning.

"Holy Godness Gracious!" his mom exclaimed while holding her chest, "son, is that you?!!!"

"Yeah... I'm just gonna try this new style so..." he then went to the table and hurriedly ate his breakfast, after that, he bid goodbye and rushed outside using his bicycle to go to school.

"What has gotten to my son's head?... I hope it's not serious...." Zhan's mom mumbled.

At School...

"Sorry kid, you can't enter," said the man in his forty's which is the school guard, "you violated almost all the rules of this school's student's appearance..."

Xiao Zhan then looked at the board beside were 'Don'ts' were posted.

☑️Don't dye your hair.
☑️Don't wear thick makeup.
☑️Don't wear tattoo.
☑️Don't wear piercing (Boys).
☑️Don't wear heavy or large accessories.
☑️Don't bring unnecessary things (such as knives, guns, and etc.).

".... But I need to enter first period..." Zhan insisted.

The bodyguard and other students in the area were quite shocked and confused since a creepy delinquent was pleading and very eager to enter for the first subject, but still the guard won't let him in.

In the end, Xiao Zhan gave all of his accessories including his fake tattoo and bat with spike. After that, the guard finally let him in.

---

Shit it's cramped here... Thought Yibo, he was standing at the gate entrance where most of the students is packed since the guard is checking every students before letting them in. How can a people pass through this crowd?? He forced himself to pass through the crowd until he reaches the front. "Haaaah...." he heaved a sigh, finally... The fresh and cool air, not from the stinky air inside the crowd... Yibo smiled to himself but immediately frowned, Fuck... I still haven't pass through day 1 yet I already missed my old self... Yibo thought as he imagined his young self back when he's still in middle school where other students always gave a big space for him to walk in as his gangs keep tailing him, waiting for his commands.

Why did I became like this again?? Oh yes to make my parents happy... I remember how big my parent's smile earlier when they saw me.... They're over acting....