Chapter Six

(Suicide attempt!!! You've been warned!!!)

* * * Major Time Skip (as in a really big time skip) * * *

Harry, unfortunately, was unable to defeat Voldemort by his third year. Instead, he beat him him in his fourth year, after he was resurrected by Pittegrew. It wasn't an easy feat, to tell you that much, but with all three of the Hallows, it wasn't nearly as difficult as the first time. He was able to stop Cedric from dying and they both won the tournament.

Harry gave all his winnings to Cedric, saying that him being alive and Voldemort dead was enough. He went home with Remus and Sirius that summer feeling content with the outcome of this world.

* * *

Remus and Sirius got the news of their son's death a little less than two weeks after it happened. One of the few living Death Eaters, Bellatrix Lestrange, caught Harry off guard while in Diagon Alley shopping for his equipment for his fifth year.

Eye witnesses say Lestrange jumped down from a rooftop and tackled him, then apparated away. Search parties had searched all over for twelve days before they found Harry's body in a rundown, abandoned manor.

The body showed signs of nasty curses being inflicted alongside multiple muggle torture methods. The torso had 37 stab wounds total, multiple of those hitting the lungs and heart. All Harry's nails had been ripped off and his eyes were gouged out. Part of his skull was bashed in and blood matted his hair.

There was also a certain lack of an... intimate body part that had every male who found the corpse vomiting in their mouth a little.

It was absolutely horrific.

Harry was buried beside his parents in Godric's Hallow. Sirius and Remus would often visit, and beat themselves up, saying that if only they had been with him in Diagon, they could have protected him.

Ron and Draco would also visit on occasion. They were with Harry that day, and they hated themselves for being so useless. For being unable to save their friend.

One day, Draco decided he couldn't take it anymore. Around one in the morning, when everyone was asleep, he snuck out of the Slytherin common room. Quietly, he went to the Astronomy Tower and stood up on the railing.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I can't live in a world without you in it. Goodbye." He leaned forward, and gravity did the rest. Draco plunged from the tower into darkness.

But, a mere three feet from the ground, something caught him and slowly let him drift the rest of the way to the ground.

Draco opened his eyes and was met with a messy, black haired boy with lively, emerald green eyes staring  back, bright smile illuminating his features.

"You didn't think I'd just let you die, did you?"

* * *

Word  Count: 462 words

Haha, sike! Pulled a sneaky on ya with the last chapter, didn't I?

Ok, but on a more serious note, this was actually really fun to write, but I meant what I said in the previous chapter. I just got really, really bored.

Also, love y'all for sticking with me.

Anyways, 'til next time,

-Kat