Spin the Bottle

This chapter contains all of the guys from season one just so you know.

It was a normal day at the base, accept for the fact that everyone was bored out of their minds. You were sitting on the couch with your legs crossed over Wally's lap because why not. Everyone was gathered in the living area sitting down. A couple were eating snacks and others were drinking soda. You looked down at the empty coke bottle in your hand and asked, "Do y'all wanna play spin the bottle?"
"Why?" M'gann asked.
"Because why not?" you told her.
"I'm down," Wally said as he shot up, "As long as I get to kiss you Princess." he winked at you and you waved him off as you moved to sit in the middle of the floor.
Everyone else followed suit as you began to explain the rules for Conner and Kaldur because they were still innocent children.
"Ok," said Dick, "Who's going first?"

Dick
No one spoke up so Dick decided to go first. He spinned the bottle and it slowed to a stop between you and Wally.
"Nose goes!" Wally shouted brining his finger to his nose.
"Really?" you looked at him annoyedly before looking at Dick.

Dick smiled at you with that adorable grin and your heart rate sped up a bit.
"Guess it's my lucky day." he said. Not giving you time to respond his lips slammed into yours. The deal was ten seconds, but this kiss lasted a lot longer than that.

Wally
"I'll go!" Wally piped up. Before anyone could object he spinned the bottle and it slowed to a stop on you. A smile stretched across his face and you rolled your eyes. "This game is rigged."

He frowned at you slightly, "C'mon beautiful. I'm not that bad."
You smirked at him and said, "I didn't say it was a bad thing." you grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

After the ten seconds was over you pulled away and pushed him back to his spot. You smirked at him and bit your lip seductively. The rest of the game went by quick and later you were making out with him in the kitchen.

Roy
"I guess I'll go first." you said. You spinned the bottle as fast as you could. At first it landed on Conner, but then it shifted to Roy. You heard Robin snicker and looked up at M'gann. She averted her gaze and crossed her arms.

You shook your head and looked forward to see Roy with his hand extended to you. You took it and he pulled you up dragging you away from the group.
"Where are we going?" you asked him.
"Somewhere a bit more private." he answered.
You heard Dick snicker again and shot him a glare. He threw his hands up in defense still snickering.

Roy dragged you around a hallway until you reached the library. Once there he pulled you in and locked the door behind you.
"Roy, what's with th-" you were interrupted by his lips crashing into yours as he began a very passionate kiss. He licked your bottom lip asking for entry. You relaxed a little but still didn't grant him what he desired so he tickled your hips slightly making you gasp and give him an opening.

He slipped his tongue into your mouth and you let him explore every corner as you did the same. He slid a hand under your shirt and up your back and placed the other on your neck. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you melted deeper into the kiss. You both parted to take a breath and gasped for a couple minutes before anyone said anything.

"Well that was intense." a voice said behind Roy.
"DICK!" Roy shouted whipping around.
Dick cackled and ran as Roy chased after him.
You smiled to yourself as you watched them run off.

Kaldur
"I suppose I'll go first then." Kaldur said. He had to spin three times because the first two it landed on himself. The third time it landed on you. You had expected him to be shy but he placed a hand under your chin and pulled you into a sweet kiss.

When the ten seconds was over he pulled away and smiled at you sweetly. Then he passed the bottle to Wally who landed on Artemis. Let's just say neither of them were too happy about it.

Conner
Conner had spun the bottle without saying a word and it landed on you. Without hesitation he pulled you in softly and gave you the most gentle kiss a Super could give. He pulled away after ten seconds and passed the bottle to the next person.

After the game was over you went to the kitchen to throw away the empty bottle. When you turned around hands were on either side of the counter behind you, trapping you between two strong arms. You see Conner standing in front of you. Without a word he places his lips on yours. You continue kissing softly for a couple minutes before M'gann walked in.

"Anyone want cookies?" she exclaimed happily, "Oh....uh....sorry.....never mind...." she raced back out of the kitchen as quickly as she came in.

Conner placed one last kiss on your forehead before leaving. You couldn't help but smile and hope that happened more often.

Hope you enjoyed that. Let me know if you want to see one of those with any other characters!

~Gem💙