Target Practice (Roy Harper x Reader)

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that this is the first fanfic I've ever done so it might not be that good but I'll try my best. Pls let me know what you think and if there's anything you don't like let me know and I could try to make it better. Enjoy!     - Gem
-----------------------------------------------------------
  "No keep your arm up." Roy instructed me as I lifted the bow higher.
  I'd been living with Oliver Queen for a couple months now after my parents died during a bank robbery. When I first arrived at the mansion Roy wasn't very interested in getting to know me. He also seemed more like he couldn't stand me after my persistent questions about what missions were like as Red Arrow, to which he always responded, "Why don't you ask GA? He might actually want to talk to you." Of course I couldn't care less about his insults as my curiosity took over. I could see a smirk shining on his face as he walked away.
  Eventually we got closer and he started training me to be on the team, under Oliver's orders of course. We'd trained in hand-to-hand combat and using firearms when I finally asked him to train me with a bow. After a couple weeks of begging he complied and started teaching me.
  "No, like this." He took the arm I was using to hold the bow and lifted it upward while pulling my other arm back trying to adjust my posture.
  Being in such close proximity to a man didn't bother me, but after he used his hand to straighten my back he rested it on my hip which made me nervous so I hesitated to take the shot.
  "What's wrong?" He asked realizing that I was Glancing back at him.
  "Nothing." I say and focus my aim on the bullseye. When I release the string the arrow flys through the air and lands on the line just to the left of the bullseye.
  "Not too bad." He says a smile etching on his face.
  "Aren't I your favorite student?" I say with a slight edge of sarcasm in my voice.
  He mutters something that sounds like a flirty comment but I choose to ignore it because I know he doesn't like me that way. Though I've got to say I wish he did. I mean sure he might seem hardheaded and rude sometimes, which I'll admit he is, but he's not too bad when you get to know him. Besides, who wouldn't be attracted to his muscular figure and the way his red bangs hang perfectly in front of his beautiful blue eyes.
  I try to focus on what he's telling me to do, rather than the strong hand still positioned on my waist.
  " No, look hold it like this." He steps so close to me that his front is touching my back as he positions my arms to shoot again. I look up at him to clarify that my posture is correct, but instead I'm met with his blue eyes as he stares into my (E/C) ones.
  "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" he asks.
  " I-I'm fine." I reply quickly turning my head away. He sees this and instantly knows what's happening.
  "(Y/N)? Do you like me?" He asks.
  I instantly panic. "I-I well I don't know! I mean no...I mean-!"

  I'm stopped mid sentence as I feel his arms wrap around my waist.
  " Tell me the truth." He demands.
  " I- well...yeah I guess..." I trail off.

  I flinch slightly when I feel his lips on my neck. "R-Roy? What are you doing?" I ask nervously.
  "You like me," he responds, "I like you, perfect right?"
  " I...uh..." I stutter as I turn to face him placing the bow on the table beside us, but before I can think of the words to say his lips are on mine in an instant.

  At first I'm in shock but after a couple seconds I hesitantly bring my hands to his neck as he wraps his arms tighter around my waist. Pretty soon my first kiss turns into an all-out make out session.

  After a few more minutes of kisses, I pull away to take a breath while he continues to kiss my neck. I have so many thoughts running through my head that I don't know where to start. I just made out with a guy! Roy Harper! He slowly slides his hands up and down my back until he stop kissing my neck and says, "(Y/N)?"
  "Yeah?"
  "I love you." He say passionately.
  I smile and say, "Good. Kiss me then."
  He rolls his eyes, but as we're about to continue the make out session we hear Ollie walk in the training room. I instantly pick up the bow and Roy starts instructing me on what to do before Oliver finds out what happened.
-----------------------------------------------------------
  Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you for reading and if you have any good ideas I would love to hear them! This is my first OneShot and I recently started school so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update but I'll try to update ASAP. Baii!