𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒪𝒽 𝒩𝑜

Start from the beginning

Lucifer was furious. If his daughter was in a relationship with that bastard, he'd blow up that hotel and everyone in it. He stormed past her, nearly knocking the poor girl over. Lilith caught her before she hit the ground. Once she steadied herself, she glanced at Lilith. "Queen, am I free to go now?" She wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"No. Wait here."

The girl didn't answer, rather looked down her feet. She had a smirk on her face. 'I just pissed off the two most powerful people in this hell hole.'

Lilith followed after her husband, quickly reaching his side. "Shouldn't we be more rational about this? We don't even know if it's true. She could be lying," she said, placing a hand on his shoulder. He snatched her hand and snapped, leaving them both at the front of Mimzys.

"You could have warned me first!" Lilith screamed. She didn't like it when he teleported them around like that, especially without notice.

He didn't answer her. He walked inside the bar, stopping everything at once. Everyone froze. Not even the drop of a pin could be heard. He groaned. "Go on with your business, I'm not even here ok?"

People turned around and continued talking, minding his orders. They knew if they didn't he'd kill them all, even though the last thing they wanted to go right now was pretend the king of Hell wasn't standing in the building.

He walked over to the hostess stand, tapping on it to get the lady's attention. "Ma'am, have you seen the Radio Demon and Princess Charlotte around?" he asked. She thought for a moment, sweat dripping down her forehead. "I- I think I did! They left about 20 minutes go.."

Lilith grabbed Lucifers hand and dragged him out. "That's enough commotion for one day. Why don't we check the hotel?" she offered. He reluctantly agreed. 'I hate that fucking hotel.'

He grabbed her hand and gave her a fair warning this time, transporting them to the front door of the hotel. Before he could barge through the door she grabbed his hand and spun him around to face her.

"Don't forget this is your daughter, hun. Don't do anything stupid or that you might regret," she pulled him for a hug. All this had been stressing him out lately. Hearing reports of seeing the two together made him go insane, even the thought of the two together drove him mad. He was only trying to keep his daughter safe; lord knows what Alastor really could do down here.

In the Hotel...

Charlie was walking through the lobby when she heard talking outside the front door. She squinted her eyes to try and make out who the people were on the other side of the red stained glass, and then her heart dropped. "Is that- shit!"

She had already gone over what everyone would do if this happened. Everyone else was to hide except for Vaggie and Angel, just to avoid suspicion.

"CODE RED!" Charlie whisper yelled to the others at the bar. Husk and Nifty went into the movie theater, Alastor snapped his fingers and quickly left. Cherri bomb, who was visiting, asked Angel where she should go and he told her to wait in the movie theater. All nearby guests were told to go to their rooms.

Vaggie and Angel nervously watched as Charlie went to the door. They knew how she was around her parents, it was never good.

When she opened the door, she saw them towering over them with flares in their eyes. But Lilith quickly snapped out of it, realizing that dealing with Lucifer would probably be enough. She didn't need two angry overlords at once. "Oh sweetie!" she cooed, "you're safe!" She pulled Charlie into a tight hug, Charlie didn't return it, but rather stand there in shock. 'Why are they here?..'

Alastor.

She started running over everything that could happen within the next 5 minutes. They were probably here regarding her and Alastor, who were technically a couple. But they didn't know that.

Lilith politely asked if they could come in, Charlie reluctantly agreed. They sat down on one of the couches, Charlie on one side while Lucifer and Lilith were on the other. Lilith separated the two. He was going to hold off on asking her for a while, but he couldn't help it. "Charlotte Magne, where were you earlier?"

Charlie sighed and internally gave up. He could tell when she was lying, 'I might as well tell the truth.'

"At lunch. Why?"

Lucifer became more angry. He bolted off the couch directly in front of her, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. She stared up at him in fear, leaning back as far away as she could. Vaggie and Angel felt awful, angry too. They hated her dad.

"Tell me who you were with," he demanded.

"A-Alastor.." she managed to spit it out. He grabbed her by the shirt collar and brought her so close to his face they were practically touching noses.

"Do you know how fucking dangerous that is?! You're so ignorant! Have we not taught you anything? I knew letting you leave was a bad idea!" He screamed in Charlie's face. Her face grew bright red, tears now streaming down her mascara stained face. She couldn't even manage to say I'm sorry, as bad as she wanted to. Lilith sighed and watched the commotion. There was nothing she could do to stop him.

Charlie didn't even bother to fight back. She was so chocked up, if she said anything she would have broke down. It would have only made things worse anyways. Her fathers voice rang in her ears, a voice she never wanted to hear again.

Vaggie and Angel silently backed out of the bar and walked into the kitchen, they couldn't take it. There was nothing they could do, and they knew Charlie would have said to leave, as much as they hated to. Lucifers screaming could be heard even in there.

When Lucifer was done with his rant, he grabbed Charlie by the arm. "You're going to be staying with us a while," was the he last thing he said before they snapped, and they were gone. Lilith was still there.

Vaggie peaked out from the kitchen, making eye contact with Lilith. She immediately ducked back to where she was hiding.

"It's ok, I won't hurt you. You can both come out," Lilith said, sitting down on the couch.

They nervously walked out, Angel following behind Vaggie. Vaggie had her spear propped up against the wall, she eyed it carefully. 'If anything happens, I'll kill the bitch before she can do something.'

Lilith didn't have much to say. She sighed and got up, walking towards the door. "I cant say much, but I know this won't last long. Tell Alastor, and take care of the place for her."

Vaggie nodded and so did Angel, and then Lilith was gone.

(Hey everyone! Hope your having a great day like I am ;w; Its super bowl Sunday! Im headed to go watch it right after this, hopefully the Chiefs will win lmao. Love you all ~ Akiione )

(Art creds: Vivziepop, Husker.uwu)

(REVISED AS OF 9/28/20)

(I think I originally wrote this back in February lol I can't remember- If you're re reading, it's the same story, just fixed some things!)