(re-write)merasmus x mute!f!child

Start from the beginning

a sharp sting brought you out of your darkening mind, your cheek now burning with a new fire, gasping your form slumped forward hitting the ground hard again...everything hurt badly, mud caked your side and hair.

"get up... I SAID- GET UP!" Gruff and angry the voice boomed panting with wild rage.

another sharp hit forced you to go straight...the mind was drifting out and in , where was your bag? what?. didn't matter, reaching down your bruised hands would fist some wet dirty mud and shove the slimy thick earth into the man's eyes..and you called this thing a father.. A hero!..disgusting.. he wailed out shoving you away and immediately going to recover some eyesight, you began to run again..legs felt so weak but the burning feeling edged you forward. a good whiff of freedom made you go into a frenzy of joy you see a gate..fence?. you reached out almost feeling the cold metal against your fingertips just brushing ever so slightly, but alas nothing ever goes how someone wants it...that's just how it rolls.

Giggles of many kind fill the room of this little girl, her friends sitting around a small pink table tea cups of different colors resting on top of matching plates.
And then a steaming kettle in the middle. The girl goes to grab for it clammy hands wrapping around the handle and bring the spout to her glass, the hot water pouring and misses the teacup-

Screaming ripped out into the sky ,a pain so unbearable shoots up into your shoulder it was the worst thing you have ever felt being in this world..nothing you have felt before will ever compare to this..every beating you have taken will never be the pain you felt in your body, falling forward your head hit the gate, spewing nonsense flew out and  small pleas came rolling out, eyes heavy you closed them. you were so tired.. maybe a nap will help.. darkness started to take over..

someone.. please.. help.

your ears had picked up on a small commotion but, you couldn't have the energy to continue on..

----

music played softly in the background...wonder where it was coming from? you peeled your eyes opened slowly but you had quickly swept a hand over now squinting eyes, a bright light caused you to squirm but you stopped when a sharp pain pinched your shoulder...no..just everywhere hurt..moving your hand away you looked around blinking a few times now slowing getting used to the light, turning your head looking around you had noticed you were splayed about laying on a bed, it was humungous so comfortable and soft, eyeing around the room. never looked like any other place in your house or.. in any house you've ever remember being in anyways..it was..different. tho more old looking and ancient.
sitting up you swung your now wrapped up feet and hit the cold floor of this strange room. it hurt to stand but you did anyways.hissing lightly and making a small hum of disproval.
slowly making your way over to a wall you shuffled up against in and kept a hand on the ruff brick that the wall was made of.

taking a few steady well placed steps you started to venture around poking and moving every object you seen..tho being in pain and not in a good state at all. curiosity always did kill the cat.

your fingertips brushed over a book resting in a large shelf, it felt rough and bumpy... picking the large hard cover you raised it, but obviously from the lack energy the book fell over and slammed onto the floor, it was silent then. It was like time had stopped. The music playing before now seemingly cut off now in an airy thick silence that could have killed you if it really wanted.
panic rises in you chest as you stumbled back and hissed, footsteps started to make there way up to your little area you had awaken in--

stumbling away you decided to hide, not wanting to wait for this stranger--or even worse.. --

you side stepped multiple times to a door and shoving it open

jumping into what was to be  a closet ,you fell on your hands and knees and began to crawl forward to one of the back corners a few pieces of clothing dropped down on the floor when you fell, you grabbed them wanting to cover your body, whatever your hands had grabbed the fabric was very rough buy also smooth and silky..were these shirts or pants?....shaking the thought you grab at some more clothing and tuck away, you try and focus making the once ragged heavy breaths into calming ones, a groan from the door let you know that someone was here, small creaks and squeaks moved around making you tuck more into the small shield of clothes-the foot steps stop at the door and you felt bile rise.. you scramble like a feral animal and  burst out of the door
your body shoved the person who was close to opening the doors and it made you freaked, they let out a surprised gasp and yelled out slightly, but that didn't matter as you made a beeline towards the now open door grabbing the handle your body twisted and turned as you gripped the handle and slammed the door.

gasping for air at the pain your body was under you twist again and book it down this looooong hallway