One

"I still think it's cool. A mysterious brother, living however he wants."
"April, I told you I talked to him, Dex is not mysterious. Besides, living however you want isn't always how, or where you should live."
"Well you shouldn't of tried to figure him out."
"Oh well. Tonight's going to be lots of fun! What are we going to do?"
"Oh Michelle! Celebration of the end of the 1962 school year!"
Michelle and April laughed most of the way from Michelle's house to Aprils. They lived in the center of town. While Michelle and Mr. and Mrs. Helling lived at the edge of town in their little house. In the little house of Worthing England. 14 minutes north of the English Channel, two hours south of London. Worthing was a fair sized town. The Helling's house was on Cote Street. Cote Street was right on the edge of town, it was not a very long street at all. It did not have many houses on it, and each of them were quite secluded. But the very last house was the most secluded. It was a very English style house, of course. It was a two-story brick house with white shutters and a wide white doorway. The door was black, it had no porch, just a few brick steps. The upstairs had two square white dormers, both in Michelle's large room. The downstairs had a white round dormer in the dining room. Mrs. Helling enjoyed many dormers.
Now as far as the two girls, April had a lot of character inside yet outwardly she didn't look it as a brunette with green eyes. Michelle was about the opposite. She was a blue eyed, red head, but despite her looks she was very down-to-earth, and mature for 15. But both could be funny.