Twenty

"Mike? Mike?" She could only hear Marks voice. But when she opened her eyes all the guys were in the bedroom. She sat up a bit, but that shot pain to her head, so she laid back down.
"What happened?" She asked.
Mark turned around and waved the others out of the room. They all left except Dex, who kept his distance.
"What do you remember?" Mark asks, in his deep voice, crouched next to the bed.
"Sitting on the street."
He nods. "Well Tray Whitney and his guys came by..."
"Oh yeah.... Did ya lick 'em?" Michelle smiles.
Mark smiles back. "Yeah we did. You held up longer than I thought you would, Mike. What hurts?"
"My whole body."
"What hurts the most?"
"My head and ribs."
"As far as your head, you've got a black eye and..." He lifted up her shirt and then quickly drew back and stood. Michelle, feeling sick, didn't notice at first. But then it hit her. She sat up and pulled her shirt down. Thankful she had the cloth wrapped around her chest. Mark looked shocked and Dex was now standing. Her mouth dropped open but nothing came out.
"Oh my god. You're a girl!" Mark said.
"Mark. Get out." Dex said.
He looked confused at Dex, but didn't argue with him.
"Michelle?" Dex asks in a kinder voice.
She turns toward the window next to the bed. "Yeah."