Double Trouble

.: Chapter Thirteen - Double Trouble :.

Ashley's POV

After Sam apologized to Alex, everything went back to normal. The way they should be. I'm so glad to see them so happy together. After that we started walking Starbucks. All of a sudden I got a text from Jc and he said " hey (: what's up ? Haven't heard from you in forever! " I was going to reply but I felt awkward because I was walking with Kian at the time. I just put my phone back in my pocket. And Looked down.

Kian : You okay ?

Me : Yeah Im fine

Kian : You sure?

Me : Yes, I just miss home that's all.

Kian : Well if you ever want to talk about it I'll always be here for you.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. This is what I like about him. He's so understanding. I'm actually getting home sick, or what was my home. I miss Ricardo, my dad, and even Jc. I can't be mad at Jc for what he did. He's been my friend for so long that I just can't. I can't wait till they come out. Then it will be just like the old times. There's less then 3 weeks left till they come out. It just makes me miss them more and more the closer the date comes. Ugh. I totally forgot I still haven't told them about Kian yet.

We got to Starbucks and I ordered a Vanilla Bean Frappe and I was going to pay but Kian insisted that he should pay. He got a Hot Chocolate, I don't know why because its like 95 degrees. Sam got a Carmel Macchiato and Alex got a Green Tea Frappe. We got our drinks and walked outside. Kian and I were holding hands and so were Alex and Sam. We started walking around until we finished our drinks.

Sam : Do you guys want to see a movie or something ?

Kian : Ah, not really..

Alex : Then What?

Kian : Hold on.

Kian let go of my hand and started waking towards the fountain in front of the movies while putting his phone down on the side..

Me : Kian, please don't tell me your-

And of course, he jumped into the fountain.

Alex : KIAN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING !

Sam : I don't know but I'm joining him

Alex : But .. Oh never mind. You coming to Ashley?

Me : Oh hell no !

Alex : Fine then your going to look like a loner out here !

She set her phone down next to the fountain, took off her boots then ran in.

Kian : Babe ! Pleaseeee come in?

I just stuck my tongue out and him and started taking off my flats.

Kian : Yay !

I put my phone down and ran in. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was staring at us like we just killed someone. We kept splashing each other until Sam yelled run.

Kian : What wh- . OH SHIT RUN.

I didn't know why but then I saw security coming. Kian and I ran out and grabbed our things. We were running towards my my car hand in hand. This was so crazy, yet it was hilarious. This was one of the greatest nights I've had in a while. We saw Sam and Alex running to Sam's car then Sam yelled " Kian met us back at Alex's house ! But hurry up because I just saw them with they're security cars out ! "

Kian : Oh shit, hurry lets go. Toss me the keys.

I gave him the keys and he was literally driving 90 MPH. We were laughing the whole time. Surprisingly we actually lost security but I don't think we will be allowed back there..

Kian : Oh my god. That was the craziest thing I've ever done !

We were just cracking up.

Me : Well you jumped in first!

Kian : I didn't think that was going to happen ! Well anyways that was awesome !

Me : I can't believe we ran into my car soaking wet !

Kian : It's okay, we will get it washed and erythang.

Me : Haha, okay.

Kian : Oh my god.

Me : What ?

Kian : Alex's birthday party.

Me : When is it ?

Kian : Tomorrow..