Vidcon Day 2

.: Chapter Nineteen :.

Vidcon Day 2

I woke up with a major headache. I feel like shit. I looked at my phone to see what time it is, 7 AM !? Seriously wow. Were leaving at 11 ugh. I got up to take a shower. I looked in the mirror walking in and I look so horrible. My mascara was all over my face. I had forgotten I was crying. My eyes were so puffy and gross. I hate crying. I hopped into the shower and just starting thinking so much. Why didn't Jc tell me, why didn't Ricardo tell me. Why didn't Sam tell me ?! Sam's even Kians best friend ! Why wouldn't he tell Kian ahead of time so I would be going thru this shit right now. Now I feel Kians frustrating. I hope no one finds out what happened last night. I seriously don't even want to see Jc or Kian right now. Ugh, today's going to be rough. I got out of the shower an hour later and started putting foundation and mineral powder on to cover my puffy eyes. All of a sudden someone text me. I opened it to see who it was from.

Patrick : Hey is Jenn awake ?(:

Me : No ones awake but me

Patrick : Same here.. Want to go to Starbuck or something ?

Me : Sure !(: I'll come by in 10 minutes .

Patrick : Okay see you then!

I finished putting on my mascara then I went to my bag to look for something to wear. I grabbed a sheer black button up and put a bandeau underneath. Then I got my pink denim short and my black glitter toms. I got my black leather satchel and put my phone, room key, and wallet in there. I slowly closed the door at the same time I see Patrick doing it to. When we closed the door we both started laughing like crazy. Felt good to get a laugh out of myself.

Patrick : oh my god haha. I didn't want you to knock so the others would wake up !

Me : Haha same thoughts !

Patrick : So where do you want to go ? I don't know what's good, I haven't been to the US in a while.

I totally forgot that he lives in Canada.

Me : Um Corner Bakery Cafe is good. There's one around the block !

Partick : Okay let's go !

Patrick is actually a really nice and funny person. I'm looking forward to hanging out with him this week.

We finally got to Corner Bakery and we ordered our food. We both got French Toast and sat down ( If you've never been to Corner bakery it's like a fast food place expect they bring you your food. )

Patrick : So what happened last night ? I miss everything when I go home early !

I gave a little smile at what he said.

Me : Do you really want to know ?

Patrick : Oh I think I do.

Me : Well okay... So when we got back to the hotel Alex, Sam, Jc, Connor, & Ricky were drunk. And they all went separate places. So me, Kian & Ricardo went out to look for everyone. The first person I found was Ricky and he was trying to twerk battle people.

Patrick : HAHAHAHA oh my god that's not a suprise, continue !

I seriously don't want to go on but I guess.

After I found Ricky, I bumped into Ricardo on the way and I let him take Ricky back to your room, I was walking in the halls and then I found Kian and Sam arguing.

Patrick : Seriously ! I never see them fight !

Me : Oh they fight all the time just not around people.