It's Always A Good Time

.: Chapter Seven :.

Its Always A Good Time

_______________________________

Kians POV

Im so scared that shes going to deny me. I always just have this part of me that makes me feel like Im not good enough for anyone thats why I always hold back from what I really feel.

Ashley : Mr. Lawley ?

oh god.

Me : Yes..

Ashley : I would love to go on a date with you.

ASDFGHJKL, YEES. Play it cool Kian..

Me : I'll just let you know the details later or maybe i'll keep it a suprise, who knows ..

Ashley : Haha whatever !

She kissed me on the cheek and I walked back to Alexs. I couldn't stop smiling. I wonder what I should do ? Im going to keep it a suprise but i'll probably pick her up like at noon tomorrow. I can't wait to tell Sam. I got in the house and went outside to the grill.

Sam : Why are you so happy ?

Alex : DID YOU GUYS KISS !?!

Alex ran upstairsso fast, Im guessing she went to go text Ashley..

Sam : Oh my god, What did you do ?

Me : I asked her on a date for tomorrow .

Man I couldn't stop smiling.

Sam : Did she say yes ?

Me : Yessss !

Sam : Well congrats man ! What are you planning on doing?

Me : Im not sure yet want to help me plan this out ?

Sam : Sure !

Ashleys POV

When I got inside I couldn't stop smiling. I just went upstairs and walked in my closet and looked for something to wear. I bought new bathing suits the other day so Im good. I have a cheetah print one, a tribal printed one, and a floral printed one. I grabed my cheetah one for today and A pair of white high waisted shorts. I also got a black obey tank top out of the closet and then I got a phone call from Alex..

Alex : WHAT HAPPENED.

Damn this girl knows everything. I started giggling

Me : He asked me on a date .

She screamed off the top of her lungs ! If I wasn't on the phone with her I would have probably heard her from my house.

Me : Calm down ! They probably think your dying right now !

Alex : Im sorry but Im just really excited for you guys ! Kian hasn't really liked someone this fast or someone like ths at all !

We just started talking about it for about 40 minutes but then I realized I needed to get ready.

Me : Well I need to get ready so i'll see you in a little bit, bye love.

Alex : Byee !

I got off the phone and took a shower. When I got out I didn't do anything to my hair because is naturally straight . I changed and went back to my room to go find my bag and I put clothes in it because Im spending the might at Alexs again. Im not sure if I should bring clothes for the date so I'll just come back in the morning. I got downstairs and I picked up my phone and saw I got a text from Jc. I'll text him later, he probably has other things to do right now anyways. I went to the back of Alexs house and saw Kian just sitting there listening to music so i descided to scare him. I pulled out his earphones and i whispered guess who in his ear. He got up and hugged me. We Hugged for like two minutes then Alex came outside and said , " WOOAAAH, GET SOME ! " We just started laughing and I was about to sit down next to Kian but he said no and he pulled me onto his lap. We just started talking for what felt like forever. I didn't want that conversation to end. It was just so amazing. Then all of a sudden Sam yelled something..