Home Sick / Update

.: Chapter Twenty-Two :.

Home Sick

Ps, this is NOT the last chapter yet. There's going to be a couple more :3

- Next Morning 12 PM-

I woke up with Alex in my bed. What the hell. I got up and brushed teeth. I went downstairs to see Ricardo and Sam cooking breakfast.

Me : Hey ! Where is everyone ?

Sam : We came like at 10 and Alex wanted to come see you. Kian was here but he told me he would go with the guys to my house but they should be here anytime now.

Me: Oh okay.. Thanks!

That must be awkward for Jc and Kian to be in the same car. I went back upstairs to change into floral shorts and a sheer white tank top. As I walked out of my closet I saw Alex wake up.

Alex : Hey can I borrow some clothes?

Me : You practically live here you don't even have to ask!

We just laughed and I checked my phone. I noticed I got a text from Patrick and it said.. " Hey lets go to the beach like at 5 ? Were going to be in Huntington so just let me know and invite whoever ! (: "

I smiled and told him I'll be there. I locked my phone and walked back downstairs. The boys were already here and Leslie was awake too.

Me : I like you're shirt !

I nudged Leslie. She was wearing a strapless pink peplum top and I seriously wanted to take it from her.

Leslie : Thanks! Did you enjoy last night ?

Me : Yes that was so cute !

Leslie : I know ! I made the poster all by myself it took me at least an hour !

Me : Awwh. Well thank you.

I felt someone touch my side and it tickled. I turned around to see Kian and I smiled then hugged him.

Kian : I still owe you that dinner .

Me : Not tonight because we're going to the beach with Patrick!

Kian : Okay but I have a present for you later.

Me : Oh my gosh, that reminds me. I have a present for you!

I lead him to the game room where I left them and I gave him the vans box.

Kian : You're the best! Thanks babe.

He kissed me and I just smiled after. There's not one time where I catch myself not smiling when I'm with him.

We walked back out to see everyone eating. We grabbed plates and ate too. After everyone ate we all decided to go swimming. I put on a fringe black bathing suit and went outside where everyone was already in the pool. I sat down on the side and Sam started splashing me.

"SAM STOP !"

He kept splashing me so I just got in and talked him. He just started laughing and he screamed lets play chicken. First round was Leslie and Jc against Alex and Kian. It was so funny because no one would fall. Leslie finally won and then it was Me and Connor against Leslie and Jc Again.

Connor : You better not fall !

Me : Haha, I won't.

I got up on his shoulders and I was now facing Leslie. I was ready for this. I felt like this was an actual match. I laughed at my thought then we started. Me and Leslie started laughing while we were trying to push each other off. It lasted till I ending up pushing her off. I jumped off and me and Connor hugged and then it was Ricky and Alex. We lost everyone kept going and everyone was getting along. Then it was Alex and Jc again against Ricky and Leslie. Everything was going good it was nice to see everyone get along. I turn to Kian and he just smiled and kissed me. I heard a couple splashes and Leslie practically screaming I'm so sorry. I turn to see Jc's nose bleeding. Not again.

Me : Oh my god what happened !

Leslie : I accidentally kicked Jc in the face !

Oh okay it wasn't that bad. I got Jc out of the pool and led him the the bathroom. I got the alcohol and some gauge while he sat on the counter. I told him to hold some tissue to his nose and hold it. As soon as the nose bleed stopped it was pretty quiet.

Jc : Thanks Ash.

Me : No Problem.

I started walking out.

Jc : Ashley ?

Me: Yeah ?

Jc : I missed you. Not like in a like way but, I miss my best friend. We can't not talk. We've been thru to much to let out friendship go.

Me : I know Jc. Trust me I was thinking the same thing.

Jc : So we cool then ?

I nodded And he got up off the counter and hugged me.

Jc : It's good to have my best friend back.

I smiled.

Ashley : It's good to have you back Justin.

I put an emphasis on the N and walked out of the bathroom with him.

We were laughing about how this trip was so awkward as we walked outside.

Everyone was talking and then When Kian saw us he screamed " Who's ready for the beach! " and we all did a group hug. We went inside and got ready to go. I used dry shampoo since I was going back in the water anyways. I put on a new bathing suit I bought a couple days before vidcon. It was an American flag bikini . I put a black lace tank top and some distressed high waisted shorts. When I was done I went downstairs and saw Ricardo.

Ricardo: Hey I'm going to order pizza okay? I'm starving!

Me: When are you not hungry!

We started laughing.

Ricardo: I wouldn't doubt that your hungry too!

Me: Maybee.

I giggled while he dialed Pizza Hut. I really miss days like these with my best friends. I smiled at the thought of that and looked at my phone to see it was 4. Wow we need to leave soon. The pizza arrived right away and we all munched out and talked till it was 4:45. We decided to leave and we took Kians car and Mine. It was Leslie, Jc, Ricardo & Me. Them other car had Kian, Sam, Alex, Connor & Ricky. When we were in the car we were just blasting out playlist and it was so funny. I'm starting to get really home sick. I miss San Antonio. Maybe I'm making the right decision staying with Kian but not the right decisions on wanting to stay in California.

I'm so sorry guys I haven't been updating lately. I forgot my password for the first part of it and the second part I've been having major writes block like it seriously sucks. I've been going they alot of drama and family things lately so I've kinda been putting a toll on everything. But I will be posting a new chapter soon since this one is kinda short. Also I'm indecisive if I should make a part two or not. I've been thinking of putting it all in one. I don't know but comment what you guys think. I haven't forgotten about you guys at all. This is actually my escape place so I love every single one of you guys even my new fans. I cant believe you guys got me this far in my fanficion, 32k reads! Wow this is so unbelievable I wouldn't be anywhere without you all. I love you guys I'll see you soon

twitter: Ashleyxbeadles

best way to contact me is probably a DM on twitter or a message on here if anything. Bye lovelys