Stars - Eddie

You wake up, covers over your head. You yawn and check your watch. When you open the covers, you see your curtains have been closed, though you left them open the last night. You sneak out of bed to turn on the lights. When you switch on the lights, the room looks surprisingly normal. Suddenly, Eddie jumps out from behind the couch in your room.
"Surprise!" he yells,  smiling. You scream in surprise, then double over laughing. Eddie walks out from behind the couch, giggling.
"Happy Valentine's Day" he laughs, helping you up from the floor.
"Happy Valentine's Day, Eddie Spaghetti!" you say, still laughing. You walk out of your room, only to see your whole apartment decorated in pink and red hearts.
"Eddie! Holy Smokes!" you turn to face him, mouth gaping.
"But wait, there's more!" he laughs, pointing to the kitchen. You turn to the kitchen and see a pile of presents as tall as you. You run over and punch Eddie in the shoulder.
"Eddie you shouldn't have!" He smiles.
"Well, get opening!" he says, grabbing your hand and pulling you to the kitchen. You open your presents one by one, surprised by each one. Finally, your down to one present, a small box. You open the lid to see a slip of paper. You turn it over and see its a ticket to the observatory in Los Angelos. You gasp.
"Eddie! This must have cost a fortune!" he smiles shyly.
"They cost a gold amount of money, but worth it for you!" you lean over and give Eddie a hug.
"I love you Eddie..." you laugh.
"Well, let's get going, we wouldn't want to miss the limo!" He leads you outside to the limo waiting outside. You giggle as you open the door and step inside.
Time Skip!
You step out of the limo, eyes squinting at the bright sunlight. You stare happily at the observatory. Eddie walks out behind you and hugs your waist.
"Happy Valentine's Day" he whispers into your neck, smiling. You grab his hand and intertwine your fingers, walking slowly into the observatory.
Time Skip!
"Finally, it's dark enough to see the stars!" you exclaim happily. You and Eddie are sitting in the empty observatory. Slowly, the stars come to view, shining brightly, the moon casting light across your faces. You take a glance at Eddie, watching his beautiful face stare with wonder and awe at the beautiful night sky. You cup your hands around his cheeks and gently turn him to face you.
"I still haven't given you your present. " you mutter, smiling. You kiss his tip of his nose and intertwine your hands. You gently kiss his pink lips, smiling.
"I love you, Eds" you whisper. He pulls you into a hug.
"Me to Y/N." You lay on his shoulder, and wrap your arms around him. He braids your hair while you stare at the stars.
"Thank you for taking me to see the stars, Ed's" he turns to face you.
"You know why I took you here? Not because the stars are beautiful, they are, but because your more beautiful than any star could ever be." you smile.
"You are my star, Eddie"