Happy - Eddie

You wake up, squinting at the bright light from your lamp. You groggily get up and get ready. You head to the kitchen to get breakfast. You look out the blinds as you cook, and notice for the first time that it's raining outside. You finish cooking your breakfast and set it at the table. As you sit down to eat, you hear a knock at the door. You slowly walk towards the door. As you open it, you see Eddie Kaspbrak at your door. He's wearing a yellow hoodie and his red shorts. His hair is knotted and wet. You gasp, realizing he's probably been out in this weather for at least 15 minutes in order to walk to your house. You rush him in the house.
   "Hi Ed's, what brings you here this early?" he sniffs and looks at the floor.
   "Me, uh, me and my mom got in an argument. I don't wanna be at home. " he mumbles. You take his hand and run your fingers over it.
   "Do you wanna talk about it?" you ask softly. He shakes his head. You nod.
   "Want some pancakes?" you ask. He lifts his head and smiles. You giggle.
   "Come on silly, first we have to get you some dry clothes!" You give him a grey hoodie and some old red sweatpants. You also give him a blanket and some fluffy socks. He eats the leftover pancakes like he hasn't eaten in days. You smile at him.
   "Want me to make you a new batch?" he smiles and nods. You walk off to the kitchen, dragging your feet on the carpet. As your making pancakes, you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You smile.
   "Hi Ed's... " you whisper.  He rests his chin on your shoulder and watches you make pancakes. As your putting the food on the table, you start talking.
   "So Ed's, you wanna head out and grab a movie at the theater?" he answers you with a sneeze. You whip your head around.
   "Eddie! I knew being out in the cold would get you sick!" he smiles and sneezes again.
   "I really wanted to see you, and..." he was interrupted with another sneeze. You giggle.
   "Well, scrap that idea, let's watch a movie here! What do you wanna watch?" he looks at the ground, blushing.
  "Twilight..." he says, his face red. You laugh.
   "It's OK Ed's, I love Twilight!" he smiles. You both head over to the couch. Suddenly, you get an idea.
   "You know who would make this even better?" he sighs.
   "I would think your about to say Richie, but he would only make things worse, so... " You bit your lip and smile.
   "I'll go call him. " You grab the phone and head to the other room. You dial Richie, and put the phone to your ear. He answers immediately.
   "So, who got you pregnant" he says. You laugh.
   "Ed's showed up at my doorstep, saying he had a fight with his mom. We're watching a movie, and I assume you wanna come over. " he laughs.
   "Be over in ten. See ya there. Regret this already!" he hangs up. You head back out.
   "Good news, Trashmouth accepted our invitation!" Eddie smiles.
   "I wouldn't call it good news, but better then nothing!" You cuddle up next to him on the couch. He shifts positions to sit in your lap, sighing happily.
   "So how bad was your fight with your mom?" his grin drops. His eyes start watering.
   "She, umm... She said I was a disappointment and never to come back again. " he says. He buries his head in your shoulder, sniffing. You lightly tease his hair with you fingers, and rub his back with your other hand.
   "Well, Ed's, you can stay with me forever then. I can make you pancakes every morning and we can watch twilight every day, and Richie can come over and annoy the crap out of us, and we can live happily ever after... " you sigh, listing off your fantasies one by one. He sighs and smiles.
   "I think I'd like that. " Suddenly, Richie opens the door, interrupting your conversation. He looks at Eddie sadly.
   "That bad, huh? " Eddie nods slowly and sadly. Richie tip-toes over and kneels down to give Eddie a hug. Eddie smiles and returns the gesture. Richie stands up suddenly.
"Let's get this gay crap on with then!" You laugh. Even Eddie manages to giggle.
   "Let me guess, Spaghetti picked this movie. " Richie laughs as he sits down next to you. You all sit quietly as the movie starts. In the middle of the movie, you feel Eddie poke you on the cheek. You turn around. He presses a kiss to your lips and smiles.
   "I love you. " he whispers. You kiss his forehead.
   "I love you to, Ed's. He wraps his arms around you.
   "You make me happy, when skies are grey. "