Lonely part 4

Just so y'all know, this takes place right after doctor Sivana and Shazam go into the magic door and ya. Just wanted to tell ya, cause it is a teensy bit confusing! Also this is gonna be an alternate ending, so not everything will be the same!

As you open the door, you see Billy in his Shazam form, in front of a shady looking guy. The creepy villain turns around.
"Well well well, look what we have here!" The villain spits out, bile in his voice. "Can you stand aside so I can kill this pain in my ass?" No one moves. The villainous man shrugs and turns around. He suddenly punches Billy in the face. You feel a hand intertwine with yours. You look down to see Freddy, holding on to your hand in the way a child desperately grips his balloon when a breeze blows by. You squeeze his hand reassuringly. You watch, feeling helpless as you watch Billy get beat up near to death. At this point, you don't know if Billy is going to survive. Billy stumbles up, couching, and stands in front of you and the orphans.
"I want you all to get the hell out of here before..." Billy didn't get the chance to finish his sentence before the man stabbed him.

Sorry this was such a short chapter. I need to rest my hands. I got a new tablet for Christmas and I'm still getting used to the bigger screen, so its hard to type. There will be some fluff next chapter, I swear! I'm sorry I had to break y'all, but it had to be done. 😢