Lonely part 3

You groan softly as Freddy gets up, but you quickly stifle the noise. Everything was perfect, you and Freddy sitting together. That moment was everything you had wished for your whole life. You watch him intently as he opens his dresser drawers frantically. He finally pulls out a black dry erase marker and holds it up to his face. He grabs his crutch and shuffles down the stairs. He yells to get the attention of the other orphans. They hurriedly gather in the living room.
   " The man who came in here had a piece of paper in his pocket when he walked in. It fell out of his pocket." Freddy holds up the wrinkled piece of paper. " Look what's on it." He opens the paper to reveal some sort of symbols.
   "It says repeat 7 times on the paper." Mary asks, raising an eyebrow. "What does that mean?"
   "See, I was wondering that to." Freddy says, looking at the piece of paper. "But what if repeating it 7 times is part of the spell?" Everyone in the room looks at Freddy like he's gone mad.
   "See, we're dealing with magic, so you have to think of everything as magic. Like Harry Potter" Freddy explains. "Spells, such as teleportation, require a sequence. So what if we write the symbols on the door Billy disappeared into, and we write them 7 times?"
   "It would open a portal!" You say, excited. Freddy and Mary get to work on the symbols, while you and Darla go get some weapons. You grab Freddy's batarang, and some marbles. You head out to the living room, only to see the door glowing. You shuffle next to Freddy and nudge his arm.
   "Well, let's open it." You say, marbles at the ready. Freddy nods and opens the door.