REST IN PEACE MY SWEET LITTLE RAINBOW.

(PLACE-A.J'S ROOM)

THIRD-PERSON POV

Applejack wakes up with a feeling of sadness, guilt, disappointment. She felt that she's carrying a heavy bundle of blocks over her shoulders and her heart is like breaking into pieces. She silently sighs and sits up not noticing that she's looking straightly at the picture frame that was few feet away from her going back to reality she lowered her head and her hands move to her hair clenching at it. She looked again the picture in front of her and mouthed the word "sorry" she wanted to cry and hurt herself so badly but she can't. So she stands up and walks inside the bathroom to wash herself up.

After drying herself she wear something that was right and fit from the event that she was going and head out the bathroom, Applejack lay down at her bed once more while looking to her phone gallery a glimpse of smile appeared to her face, seeing her girlfriend pictures made her really smile she can saw how happy the girl is, how they are so comfortable together and how cute they are. She stops staring at the picture when her phone vibrates. She looked at the notification and her smile turn upside down

"Rainbow's funeral," she said quietly. Silence is the only thing that she could hear. She nearly forgot that her girlfriend funeral is today... the day where she'll be lastly seeing her girlfriend body and it is at her own funeral and the last day she will celebrate her birthday with a glimpse of her dead and pale body.

She clicks the power off button of her phone and put it right next to her. As she looked silently at her room ceiling. Applejack could see them glowing in the dark stars at her ceiling she smiled in the memory. She closed her eyes remembering it.

(Flashback time!~)

No one's POV

"Come on Applejack!" the Rainbow coloured haired girl said to her girlfriend who's following her behind

Applejack chuckled to see her girlfriend so happy and hyper like that. She loved seeing Rainbow Dash so happy, she really deserves it and Apple Jack is so happy that she made the right choice to go out with her best friend/crush.

"Come' in R.D," she said

Rainbow was carrying a bunch of candies on her hand, she and Apple Jack are talking that they should carry a shopping box so they couldn't have trouble carrying the item. And Apple Jack knows her girlfriend so much more than their friends. Once she's inside the market she will by a bunch of candies even that she just said one.

Apple Jack catches up to her girlfriend and saw her holding some another bag. Apple Jack isn't sure if it was another pair of candies or whatever it could be she'll buy it for her.

"What is it Rainbow?" she asks. The rainbow-coloured haired girl showed her what she was holding with a huge smile in her face. Not so huge like Pinkie's it is like a normal smile but teeth are showing.

"Glowing in the Dark Star Stickers?" the cowgirl red. She looks at Rainbow Dash who is nodding while looking at it.

"Yup!" she said, A.J smiled and had an idea about buying it also with the candies on Rainbows hands. Plus she could tell pretty well that the girl really wants it.

"How about we get that one also?" she asks the rainbow-haired girl who looked at her with wide eyes.

"Re-really!?" she said in excitement

"Of course! Come' on let go and get these things so we could put the glowing stars ta the place you want."

Rainbow jumped in excitement after hearing those words coming from her girlfriend. She started to thanks her over and over again which Apple Jack finds adorable, she's so excited and all who wouldn't be happy and overjoyed seeing their Girlfriend like that? Well, those people who have low patience does. Well, Applejack is Happy and contented to have a beautiful, caring, loveable, nice, and loyal girlfriend like Rainbow Dash.