The Girl that i fell inlove with

(Yo boys and boys, girls and girls! I W saying that Me and A are back! it took us (especial me)  time to have new ideas and the chapters that need to be updated is noted at my phone (old) which my brother step on it and BOOM! it got broken because he have the heaviest feet (lol im joking he's not a big foot. but my phone crash) well! anyways scratch that! i have heard the news that AppleDash is already a CANON now!!! and im so happy about it ❤️😂 like oof- i haven't watch the few season of MLP because im busy and i promised or we promise to update storied as much as we could!  thank you for your supports and all! if you have some request maybe you can write it down on the comment section or message us! and once again! thanks!!) 

(¬n¬) (0w0)

Rainbow's POV
Hi my name is Rainbow Dash, i am a 16 years old girl who had that terrible kind of living. you see my Mother died after giving birth to me so i dont know much about her and my Dad well he's a great and loving father but when time flows by he started to change.He started drinking alcohol and beat me the hell out of me or maybe sometimes he beat me because he just want to, i don't know why how he takes and beat his own daughter that he used to loved to. I just miss how he take care of me as a child. On how he would protect me over the monsters under my bed or in my closet, make me breakfast, launch and dinner and how he smiled over me with huge amount of kindness... but sadly all of it dissappear the things he used to do is not the things he's doing now. OKAYY!! enough with that story or will make me cry QwQ. about school i will always get bullied because they believed that im an orphan WHICH is not true cause i have a ABUSIVE type of Father.

But the bullying stop and that is thanks to Apple Jack! she's so strong and brave to stood up to me like that and tell bravely to the bullies that they should leave me alone or else she'll be thier worst enemy, well to be honest i just realise how beautiful she is face to face! her golden locks, her tan skin that matches her Green emerald eyes and her white freckles ahhh~ she's so dreamy (🔸W🔸) yeah! i know. i have a crush on her but i bet she's liking someone who's Handsome enough to protect her and give her the loved that she deserved. plus in our school she and her friends are so popular! they are like a huge bunch of celebrities that you see in movies!

sometimes i'm just so embarrassed whenever her friends saw me looking at her on class which is not good cause she's a Somebody while im a Nobody! huge difference! and no! even if i have a love for her i can't confess cause everybody will be laughing at me like "Oh! look at Rainbow dash i bet she don't fit with AJ, just look at her who would love a Dirty oprhan like her!? what a pest" and Blah blah blah!! i rather keep my feelings for my self! i won't able to take the risks of being made fun off because of my stupid feelings i already had enough of thier mocking. Bleh!

well right now im just writing this things on my diary at the corner side table at our school cafeteria and guess what no one is sitting next or in front of me cause in a loner....

Until.....

"Heya, uhmm do you mind if i sit with yah?"

i quickly close my notebook and look at the person who's speaking which give me a reason to open my mouth in shock like i've never seen a ghost in my entire life,Apple Jack... She's talking to me and asking if she can sit with me!? w-what's happening!!!?

'OKAY!!!! RAINBOWWW KEEP YOUR COOL TOGETHER! DON'T MESS THIS UP!! APPLE JACK IS RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOU, FACE TO FACE!!'

"Y-yeah! sure, i-i don't mind" i said giving her the weirdest smile

'*screaming Rainbow's noise because of embarrassment*'

'YOU MESS EVERYTHING UP!!! UGHHH!! I HATE CHUUUUUUU QwQ'