I miss you...

Brady's POV-

And just like that she walked out of my room. Her cheeks puffy and red. What had I done. I punched the wall next to me and broke down. I needed to speak to someone.

30 minutes later

"Sarah I don't know what to do, it's all my fault"

S-"you just need to give her space Brady, I know her too well, she still wants you but she is too broken. Since her and Alex her trust issues are not good, which is why she is so upset"

B-"i don't know what went through my head Sarah. I have never done anything like that before. I just want to be with her. No one else. Her.

Pressley POV-

I walked out of Brady's room crying and headed back to my old appartment. Luckily I still had the keys on my key chain. I stumbled in and started to cry more at the sight I didn't need right now. The dried blood and smashed picture frames from Alex. I ran down the corridor into my room and got into the bed and cried myself to sleep.

2 days later

Pressleys POV-

I hadn't really moved from my apartment. I was too hurt and I felt like I hadn't stopped crying for 2 days straight. I wanted Brady so bad but I guess he didn't want me.

Brady's POV-

Today was the day I decided to go and find Pressley. I couldn't stand it anymore and I know she probably wouldn't wanna see me but I needed to. I couldn't go on like this.

Sarah had told me she was most likely back at her old place so I headed down there. Once I got there I knocked on the door nervously.

After a minute or so the door slightly opened and I was greeted with a very upset heartbroken Pressley. She said nothing but broke down crying and fell to the floor.

B-" hey, hey, hey, it's okay"

She grabbed onto Brady and hugged him tight.

B"I promise you Pressley im sorry. I know I made a huge mistake and I don't know what was going through my head. You the girl I want and no one else.

She said nothing but smiled slightly and pulled him inside.

She had to forgive him.

She pulled him to her room and pushed them both down on the bed.

B- press I really am sor-

She cut him off

P- don't say anything brady, just kiss me

So he did and they kissed. Sparks flying. It meant everything to them both. He pulled her on top of him  and there lips captured each other's. he then pulled away and looked at her.

That night they both fell asleep in each other's arms...