Chapter 2:The classes

Yn POV
I walk over to grandma and she set down her profulio.She smiled at me tiredly,"Everyone is being so reckless with their health". I smiled and fixed my black gloves."Oh dearie and you take these papers to the classes to be signed by their teachers.I nodded and got the papers.I looked at the directions and it said to start at 1-A.I sighed and started to walk down the hall.I stopped at the big door and knocked,until I heard,"Come in".I slowly opened the door and entered.Then I felt all eyes on me and heard whispers through the classroom.I walked to Aizawa-Sensei and bowed."Can you please sign these papers",and handed it to him and he took them.He looked at them and looked up at me"Your Recovery girl's  apprentice right?",I nodded and he started to read through them and started to sign and I stood there patiently.He gave me the clipboard with papers,"Thank you",I exit the class,it's now time for Class 1-B.I walked next door and entered.Everyone turned to look at me and I waved awkwardly,I walked over to blood Sensei, he's really cool once you get to know him.He smiled at me and got the papers,he gave them back to me.I look at the class with a smile and waved a little.I than went to the other classes to get their signatures.Now I just needed to get general studies.I entered the class and the teacher paused and smiled at me.I give them the paper and waited.They gave it to me at I waved goodbye.I exit the class and I sigh in relief.I entered the infirmary and started taking notes on my quirk analyzes notebook.

I entered the infirmary and started taking notes on my quirk analyzes notebook

I started looking in the files and writing down quirks.I heard the door open,I looked up to see a messy green hair boy.He looks at me suprised,"Your the girl from before","Yup,is their anything you need".He scratches his neck nervously and shows me his finger.I get up from the desk and asked him to sit on the bed.He showed me his hand and I kissed his finger.His face became red,I looked at him confused and put my hand on his forehead."Are you sick your face is very red","I I'm fffine","Okay".He gets up and says goodbye,I bid him goodbye too,as he exits the infirmary.I smile at myself,my first ever patient.I than go back to the desk to continue writing in my notebook.I than got a text from Gran that she was busy and I should walk home.I replied and got my stuff,I closed the door behind me and left.As I was walked I heard a quiet meow from a allyway.I follow it and saw a weak new born cat.

I let it sniff me and it licked my hand

I let it sniff me and it licked my hand.It looked like it injured its leg,I put my hand over it and it glowed green.It was now healed,"Their all better little one".I heard footsteps behind me,I looked up and it was a boy with purple hair."Your first ever person that has cared about that dying cat besides me","Really,who wouldn't love this cutie".His eyes softened at the cat that was purring against my hand."The names Shinso Hitoshi","Nice to meet you I'm Shuzenji (Yn),Shinso-kun"."She really seems to like you,"I guess she does","You should take her","Really"?"Ya,I think that's the best for her".I pick her up and put her in my arms,"It was nice meeting you Shinso-kun","You too Shuzenji".We parted ways and I went home.I opened the door and closed it behind me.I put her down,"Welcome home",she starts sniffing the ground.I think gran still has her litter box from her last cat.I went to the hallway closet and looked through it.

No

No

No

No

Yes

I took it out and washed it,now for the litter.I saw the bag and took it out and poured it in.I set the litterbox in the hallway.I pick her up and walked to the bathroom.I put a little bit of water in the sink.She dips her paw and splashes it.She jumps in and starts moving around.I changed into a simple pink dress and washed her.What should I name her?I got it.

Morticia