Chapter 5

Anastasia's POV

We we're all lined up with one hand behind our back and the other one in front of our stomach with a small towel over it.

Yes we look weird.

"You !"

My head quickly turned towards the elegant women ,whose uhh birthday it is ..I believe.

"You,uhh what's you name ?"

Anastasia,I mouth.

"What was that I couldn't quite hear you?"

Anastasia...

"Oh it doesn't matter-can't speak its alright,Mm mousey shall do-go into the kitchen,grab a pitcher and take it to the table on the other side of the pool"The women said in a demanding tone.

Mousey?

Niall's POV

"Happy birthday Catherine!"Natalie hugged my mother.

"Oh Darling thank you"

"Aunt Catherine Happy birthday!"Harry also hugged her.

As I stood there with a smile on my face,my mother's happy.

"Oh love thank you"My mother placed her palms on his cheek "But oh look at you ,you look handsome-you all look gorgeous!"

Natalie, Harry and I went to go sit down as my mother catch up with some friends of hers.

"Well this looks nice"I said as I sat down.

"Nice? honey this is all gorgeous!"She observed hungrily at the decorations and lights.

She's so different from when I met her.She's now more....ambitious.

But while Natalie was observing many details, I was looking for one thing,the girl.

"Who's that?"I hear Natalie say.I quickly turn my head towards where she was pointing, hoping it was the girl for some odd reason.

But I found myself with a surprise.

"What?"Harry said amused.

It can't be-"He's not suppose to be here yet"

I though he was still in the institution.

"Honey uhh where are you going?"Natalie asked as I got up.

"I'll explain later"

I walked towards my mother and-

"Oh look it's your favorite one mom"My younger brother said sarcastically towards my mother.

Why is he dressed as if he barley came out of a heavy metal concert?

"Woah ,I'm shooked to see you lad it's been-uh-"

"Six Niall,it's been six fucking years"

"Luke!"My mother whispered angrily towards him.

"Luke calm down please it's our mother's birthday damit"I responded to him.

He really has changed. That institute should have helped him get better not worse.

"Honey I'm glad you-"

"Save your fucking act mom doesn't work on me anymore"Luke walked away.

"Luke-"I was about to go after him,but my mother stopped me.

"No darling don't, we don't want  a scandal in front of important people like this"Of course she didn't"Uhh we'll deal with him later just please don't tell you father until then"