Chapter Twenty One: My Life With Him

(Song: Sway By: Michael Buble)

Eve's pov -

"W-what happened?" I say but no one responds then I remember the fight. "KEITH!? WHERE ARE YOU?!" I try to scream but nothing comes out of my mouth. "Am I dead?" I ask myself then a figure comes into focus. 

"Come along, young one it's time." The mysterious figure tells me then I get into a fight position. "Where's my family!?" I scream and my family appears . . . My dead family. "Here you are, now are reunited with your family -" I cut him off.

"WHERE'S MY SON AND DAUGHTER?! THEIR FATHER?! WHERE'S MY FAMILY!?" I yell begging for him to tell me but a sad look came upon his face. "You're dead, Eve . . . You can not go back to see them again . . . I'm sorry" He says as tears  fall down my cheeks.

"How long?" I ask, I face away form him to hide the pain. "At least fourteen hours"  he tells me then I get an idea. "If I can beat you at a game of your choice, you have to bring me back to life" I say and he started to smirk. 

"And if you lose?" He say to me in a confident tone. "Then I'll stay with my . . . Family" I cough out the word 'Family' because I know these people are gone, their not my family. "You've got a deal" he says holding out his hand for me to shake then I toke it. 

I made a deal to 'The Devil'.

"So what's the game?" I ask him. He says nothing but a table appears in front of us both, I see three things on it. A picture of Keith, My shock collar, and a blade. "You must choose one each of these ideas is a memory from your past." He says in a calm tone.

"But what do these mean?" I ask and he smiles softly at me, the way Keith does when I'm scared. "The picture means your love for Keith, The shock collar is the hate you have for your father, and the blade is the damage you've done to yourself."

 "Choose wisely." He says and then I look at him with fear in my eyes. "Where will I go if I choose one?" I ask and I can see that he is getting inpatient with me. "The collar will take you back to the life you had when you were a princess, The blade will take you back to the life you had with Krolia . . ." He pauses. 

"And the photo of Keith?" I ask, hoping that it's the answer I want. "It will take you to your family and you will live that life." He says with a smile and I look at picture and gently take the blade. "You choose the blade?" He says and I smile at him.

"I choose my family, the person that is the father of my children" I say as I put the blade in my pocket and the shock collar around my neck then I take the photo of my love. "I choose my family" I tell him and he nods his head, like I chose the right one. 

"As you wish" He bows his head and he fades away into the darkness and I hear crying, Keith's cries. 

"Eve!" Keith screams for me as I hear the cries of my children. "She's breathing" I hear Shiro's voice say and I quickly sit up and I see my stomach, and there's no wound. "E-Eve? When did we meet?" He asks me and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not answering that, Kitty~" I say and he smashed his lips onto mine. "EW!" Both of my kids say and then hugs and start to laugh. 

(1 year later)

"So let me get this straight . . . While we were crying our eyes out thinking you were dead, you made a deal with The Devil!?" Keith says to me when we were on a walk. "Yeah that's basically what happened to me." I say trying to reassure him.

"Okay before we go home . . . I wanted to ask you something" Keith says ten he gets down on one knee and I knew what this meant. "Princess, will you marry me?" Keith asks me as he pulls out a moon ring.

"YES! I WILL YOU IDIOT!" I scream and he puts on the ring and kisses me. 

(Starts to fade into the wedding day)

"Eve do take Keith to be loftily wedded husband?" Draco asks me and I look at Keith "I do" I say with a smile. "Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" Draco says then Keith dips me.

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca His Princess ~ Keith and My Oc's Love Story ~ Voltron [DISCONTINUED] 🎉