Chapter Sixteen: Earth . . .

(Song: *Nightcore*You Don't Know Me By: Jax Jones)

Eve's pov -

"SHE TRIED TO KILL US! EVE SHE'S NOT COMING TO EARTH!" Keith yells from the communicator and I look at my sister, who was looking away from me and mumbling under her breath. "Mya can I ask you something?" I ask her than she turns her head towards me and nods yes.

"Do you miss Mom?" I ask her in a sad tone of voice "No I don't Mom was a b!tch besides Eve, she put a shock collar on both of us to make it so we'd lose our emotions but to bad for her it didn't work on either of us!" 

"Yeah to bad" I lied but it worked for me. She yells out of happiness then I pull out the remote for the shock collar, then press the button as scream in pain then turn it off before Mya could react to it. "Eve?" "Is that the remote to your shock collar?" Mya asks me.

Damn it she too smart. 

"Yeah so what?" I answer her then look at my neck it has red marks on it. "Why?! Does Keith know you have it?!" "I do now, Mya" I hear Keith's voice which was in rage and  . Now I'm scared. "H-hey Kitty I was j-just - Fine you caught me!"

"Eve . . . Talked about this . . ." He says in a kind tone of voice. "I know" I look at my sister then Draco who was glaring at my sister. "You betrayed your family, your no princess" Draco says with hate in his voice. 

"Stop it! Both of you!" I yell at them then they stop. "Are you guys seeing this?!" I hear Hunk's voice on the communicator. "Is that . . . Earth?" Pidge says but there's worry in her voice then my eyes fill with tears. 

"They're here . . . They found them." I say as tears fall down my cheeks then Mya puts her hand on my shoulder to comfort me. 

(When everyone reunited with their family and the final showdown with Sendak. *I'm sorry I'm Lazy!* )  

Sendak's pov -

"You took my victory!" I yell at my worthless daughter, Mya and she does is yell. "You took your own victory! I didn't take anything from you but my sister!" She yells then I tackle her to the ground.

"MYA!" The White Palladian yells then I start to choke her. "N-no p-please d-don-" Mya says passing out. "NO!!!" Eve screams from the cliff then jumps with her Bayard turns into a bladed staff then kills me.

Keith's pov -

"No . . . Mya please wake up" Eve says then Mya starts to cough and gasp for air and Eve hugs her sister. "Oh thank Mulfix your alive!" Eve says still hugging Mya. "So am I" Mya says still taking breathes.

(Later)

"It's over . . . It's finally over!" Eve yells in excitement then tackles me "Sh!t Eve!" I yell playfully  then she kissed me and I kissed her back. Then I see something in the sky. "Eve . . . Run now . . ." "Why -" "I SAID RUN!!" I yell then she runs away from me.

(After they get the Atlas in the air, Now in space)

 "Mya, can I ask you something?" "Depends on the question Keith" She replies which makes me nervous to her. "Can I have your blessing" I ask her and she gives me a blank expression. "For what?" She asks me then I pull out an engagement ring for Eve.

"I want to marry Eve . . ."