Chapter Fourteen: Heat . . . (Lemon)

(Song: Ain't My Fault By: Zara Larsson)

Keith's pov - 

It's been two weeks and Eve's still in heat and not gonna lie, it's attractive as Hell but she always kinda acts drunk. 

I go to my room but Eve's in there . . . F**k. Eve walks towards me. My Human half is saying No but my Galra half is Yes, then I pin her to my bed and turn into my Galra half and started to nibble her neck. "K-Keith S-stop that tickles" it as like she begged for more so I continued to nibble her neck in which she moaned.

I smirked at her before attacking her lips. And I bet you that she can feel my fangs as I gently bite her bottom lip and she moaned in pleasure making known that she enjoyed this attention as I explored her body.

"Oh~ You like this huh? Maybe if you keep going like this . . ." "We'll do it~" I say then she grabs the collar of my jacket then called me a p***y in which I kissed her and she pulled on my belt I saw that she looking in my eyes that were filled with lust and want.

(NOPE!)                                          

(After that T^T I feel so wrong)

"Thanks" Eve says in the bed where we both now lay. "For what, Sex? Then your welcome" I say then she rolls over on her side, facing away from me. "Is this just a one time thing to you?"  she asks me then I sit up and look over at her and she's silently crying.

"Eve hey no it's not a one time thing ok" I say then rolls over towards me and starts to snuggle with me like a cat or a dog would, I found it cute. "I love you Eve I'm lucky that I've found someone like you" I hug her and then she falls asleep in my arms.

Then I realize something.

I didn't wear protection.  

Eve's gonna get pregnant . . .