A Journey Begins

Ka Höl remembers the first real lightsaber lesson she got from Grand Master Yoda. She was with her class listening and looking at Yoda in just amazement when he created a lightsaber. Ka was one of the very few who was not as ambitious to get a crystal that quickly, she was most scared of getting one. Yoda put all of the younglings in a group of two, he said 2 minds are better than one and we should learn to work together than to be better. Ka got paired up with another young boy named Obi-Wan Kenobi. He was a nervous boy, born on Stewjon if she remembers, nice and tidy hair paying attention, loves the rules.

He was nice and patient with Ka, Ka obviously forgot where the power emitter went and Obi-Wan helped her without even telling her. Ka liked that Obi-Wan was impatient like everyone in her class, Ka noticed and noted that Obi-Wan didn't listen to rumors. Younglings loved to make trouble. Most younglings loved to play but Ka Höl was different, she spent all of her time studying and practicing with her training saber. Obi-Wan told her that rumors are going around about her being a descendant of Satele Shan. She really didn't mind these rumors, she looked up to Satele, she thought of her as everything a Jedi should strive to be. She ignored Satele's fate, she mostly died as a cowardice Jedi, betrayed the order for her son. After Ka and Obi-Wan remembered everything they could about lightsabers, they came to Master Yoda. Yoda just told them that one piece was missing. Ka and Obi-Wan thought for about 5 minutes before Obi-Wan just said: "does he mean the Kyber Crystal"?. Ka and Obi-Wan asked Yoda about this and he laughed and said: "Go you can find a Jedi you must if a lightsaber you want".

Ka and Obi-Wan decided to get lunch, figure out what Jedi Master(s) they could get to bring them to Ilum or wherever they desire a crystal. Ka told Obi-Wan that they should meditate, clear their minds to get a location in their head. Obi-Wan agreed, he might get lucky and not have to go to Ilum. Obi-Wan told her that he does not want to go to Ilum, it's too common. We both headed down to our quarters, Ka invited Obi-Wan to meditate with her. Obi-Wan hesitantly agreed.

Ka meditated for about 10 minutes that she felt something. It was something but she couldn't put her mind to it, she thought and then realized that it's Obi-Wan's hand on her shoulder shaking her. "What Obi-Wan"? she said still meditating trying to focus. Obi-Wan just simply said "What"? She opened her eyes to see that Obi-Wan was still about 5 feet away from her. Then she realized she had a vision. She got all giddy and happy. She told Obi-Wan what she saw or as Obi-Wan said felt. She decided to go to bed early maybe she will get a dream who knows. She went to bed that night with an empty mind. She dreamed, she knew she was there but she also was not there while knowing her consciousness is in one place and she is in another. She looked around her, she saw mostly swampy areas and then she saw it. But it was not a crystal, it was a person. The person looked at her and said: "you want this? You must come to the Dagobah system to find it" she woke with a start. She remembers nothing from her dream except the word Dagobah. She ran as fast as she could until one of the sentinels came and put a hand out "slow down" they said. Ka didn't care she needed to talk to Yoda, Obi-Wan came to her and tried asking her a question but she just ran.

Obi-Wan followed her quickly lost her. She met up with Yoda and told her she needed to go to the Dagobah system. "Master, please! I had a dream it told me to go to the Dagobah system!" "Go you cannot, strong with the force Dagobah is, Dark side of the force it also is, Crystals from Dagobah good they are not" Ka argued with master Yoda until Yoda just looked up upon her and said "Jedi fear Dagobah, Find one to go with you can you? If you can allow you to go I will". Ka thanked Master Yoda and walked to find Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan looked a little annoyed. Obi-Wan had a dream that night too, he needed to go to Ilum but to a different cave. He said this cave was undiscovered all he remembers what it looks like, and where on the planet it is. After Obi-Wan told her about his dream she decided to tell him about her dream. Obi-Wan looked scared for her and said "I think I might know a Jedi to go with you but here's the deal. I will get him to help you if you can find one to help me. For some weird reason, Jedi only want to go to the Crystal Caves that have been used for over millennia." Ka took that deal and already knew a Jedi Master she could trust. His name was Qui-Gon Jinn. funnily enough, that was the same Jedi that Obi-Wan went to for her. Qui-Gon said they would help Obi-Wan first since he asked and was more comfortable around Ilum.

Obi-Wan on the way created his lightsaber so he could just insert the crystal and they were done. Ilum really was not that far away once we exited hyperspace Obi-Wan described the area and where it was on the planet. "Found it," Qui-Gon said. "Shall we go together?" "No only Obi-Wan must go, Ilum has its rues, in the crystal caves younglings have to go alone that should still apply" Qui-Gon argued. "I won't be that long in the meantime find something to do". Obi-Wan exited the ship and entered his cave, five minutes later Qui-Gon and Ka heard a boom and the cave caved in.

Hey, guys, this was kinda fun to write! I have no clue if this is to short I ended it at 1000 words exact so IDK. Tell if so I will read comments. Depending on when the comment comes the stories shall be a little shorter until I know if this is too long or short whatever the case is.

-Simple