25."Yeah, you're my Robin Hood"

Sorry for the long hiatus... Kinda fell out of love, but I'm back with strong feelings. ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ

Day 5- just before the walk

Andy POV
     I just kissed Mero and the next thing I know when our lips parted was I got hit with something.

    "Really Andy!"

Shit. I can't believe it. I immediately sprang to my feet to explain everything to Isen. But, he backed away which made me feel hurt.

    "Isen I swear I'm so sorry?" I was basically clawing at his arms. I wanted to hold him. I wanted him to hold me.

    "I-i-i... I thought you loved me" he stuttered out.

Tears were streaming down his face now. He just stood only a few feet away from me staring at me, waiting for an answer.

    "I-i don't wanna lose you please... Please just let me hold you" he looked at me like he couldn't believe I just said that.

I could see thay he was hurt, sad, and just heart broken. It's all my fault.

    "Wow... You know, I really loved you. And I was foolish to think you did the same for me. This turned out just like all those damn books I've read on Wattpad," he threw at me. My tears started pouring after those words.

I tried stepping to him, tried to hug him. But, he wouldnt let me. I couldn't beleive it. We're done.

It's all my fault.

   "Andy..." Isen started off saying while he walked towards me.

Him attempting to come near made my heart fill with joy. But it was short lived.

    "I still love you, but... I may never want to ever be in a relationship with you again. You'll be one of the people to always have a special place in my heart" he told me all of this while holding my hands. I cried while smiling as he spoke.

He let go of my hands and started walking away. Him walkign away from me hurt my heart. I couldn't stand seeing, Isen, the love of my life walk away from me.

I tried walking after him but I knew it wouldnt change his mind.

    "Isen... I am so sorry. I still love you too" I cried out to him.

He stopped and attempted to turn but didn't. That's another thing I like about him: he's strong. But it's and act he puts up to hide his true emotions. I wish he could trach me hoe to do that.

    "I made a mistake, many mistakes... Could you please forgive me and let me hold you?" I really love him. I don't wanna lose him. I couldn't help but cry my heart out to him.

    "Andy?" he finally spoke. He turned to look at me. I hope still wants to be with me. I hope he still wants to be a part of my life.

    "Of course I forgive you. But..." he walked closer to me and hugged me. I squeezed him in return. I started crying aloud now.

I held onto him like at any moment this could end. I knew it would, but u can still hope.

He motioned to end the hug and I complied. When I did it felt and if a part of me left along with his hold. It hurt. Him letting me go.

He looked around and rested his eyes at the ground before looking up at me. I knew he was holding his tears back. I just wanna kiss him so bad right now. I wanna hold him so bad.

Isen looked me dead in my eyes. I smiled a little at his cute face.

"We're done now Andy"

I swear if hearts could break like glass. I laughed incredulously at what he said. I started crying even more now.

"No, Isen. Please... " I don't wanna him to leave me. I love him so much.

I reached for his face. But, he dodged it.

My tears were coming. I couldn't take this, him leaving me.

His shoulder to lean on.

His hand to hold.

His smile to see.

The way he would hold me.

The things we did.

The thing we spoke about.

I don't want it all to go to waste.

He started backing away from me. He was heading back towards the campfire. I grabbed his hand before he could get too far.

    "Please..." I want to beg him to stay with me, but...

He shook his hand away from my grasp. That action hurt me. He hates me now. I don't want him to.

    "Do you hate me now?" I asked him hoping for him to say no. I wouldnt be able to take the pain of that.

    "O-of course not. We just won't be dating anymore." I knew it. He was trying his best not to cry. That's why he couldn't look at me for long; or let me touch him.

He started walking away again. It hurt to see him walk away from me and no towards me; or at least with me.

    "Isen please. I don't wanna let you go" I tried pleading with him.

He stopped to say something.

   "Well, you'll have to try" he told me. He continued walking.

Shit.

That really hurt me. So much.

   "Isen?! No! Wait! Please..."

I broke down crying. I couldn't take this. He was the one guy left I was willing to give my life to.

I fell to the floor. I broke down.

Why am I so fucking dumb?!

I hate myself, so fucking much!

I had the one guy that was willing to love me just as much as I love him, maybe even more, and fucked it all over.

That was one of my only reasons to stay. The thought of me and him being together kept me going.

I crushed on him for so long and then... I finally got with him and then... I fucked it all to the ground.

   "Isen! I'm so so so sorry" I cried out to him.

I watched and cried as he walked away. Every step he took hurt me even more than the last.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and shuddered.

I turned and saw that it was only Mero.

Isen POV
      I have to keep my shit together. That relationship I had with Andy only lasted a few days. No need to cry over that shit.

But, god did I live him. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I wanted to hold him longer. But, that was it. He kissed him and pretty sure other things happened considering he and Mero were out there for quite some time together alone.

I have to remember that being let down is expected with other people.

I wanna cry so bad.

He told me he loved me.

He said he would never let me go.

He told me he only wanted to be with me.

But... I guess it was sort of a lie.

I stopped the moment I got in the trees. I wanted to sit there fo a while so I could think.

I made sure I was hidden from his veiw before I could cry.

I did just that with my back against a tree. I cried silently alone.

I wanted him to hold me so bad. I wanted him to just sit with me. Let me cry on his shoulder. But, that'll never happen again.

I cried for some awhile now. Alone. Everyone else back at camp probably already started the walks.

I stood up and calmy collected myself.

Time to go back to perfectly concealing my emotions.

Damn was this sad. Be sure to give feedback.
--odd_taku