just a tiny story; hyewon

"Are you ok???? Oh my god! " I asked a random stranger who i just punched by accident.

" uh-uh yeah, quick question are there supposed to be 4 of you??"

" No." I heaved her up on my back her head in the nook of my neck she was muttering something and her black hair was all up in her face. She looked cute. I groaned, i genuinely cannot believe im falling in love with someone i just met, and punched. I didnt mean to punch her its just weird when someone runs up to you in the middle of the night wearing all black screaming hey! I mean she was only trying to give me my wallet which i left in a seven eleven bathroom.

" what are you even saying" I whispered as i got closer to my car to which she responded,

" Im praying so that if i die i go to heaven- i mean its not a 100% guarantee because im gay but thats only a minor detail"

I stifled a laugh, i didnt punch her that hard!

" well you wont die but I'll see you in hell." It took her five minutes to process what i was saying but by the time she did i was already placing her in my car to take her to my house to clean that wound, and also because she might have a minor concussion because she hit her head on a stop sign as she was falling but thats not important. I took a step back after safely putting her in the car and she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her face, her chocolate brown eyes and black hair captivating me in a trance.

" why are your eyes so pretty?" she said dumbly. I blushed looking away and detaching her hand from mine. I got into the car and she was sleeping. I turned up some soft music, humming but then going into a full-on singing.

" wow.." I heard her softly say startling me and causing me to abruptly stop singing and look at her who was wearing my sweater and had her hair all messy. I blushed and looked back at the road.

" I dont even know your name and you've heard me sing! " I groaned scrunching my nose.

" cute and my name is Hyejoo. Now, this is a trade situation so tell me yours."

" Chaewon. Most people call me chae." I said and before i knew it we're married and have lived with each other for 8 years.

Loona OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara