Onix: Týra.

Týra: yes father?

Onix: have you been having the dreams again?

Týra: yes. But, last night, they were a bit more clear.

Onix: do you remember them?

Týra: yes. They're a bit different, but they have the same thing; a marked warrior with skin white as ash.

For years, Týra was having dreams of a warrior in battle. At first, she didn't remember them, then she remembered but they were unclear, and now they're slowly becoming more and more clear. However, each time she had them, she felt pain, sorrow, bliss, and above all... rage. She's mentioned this to her father, and he told her to tell him when she has the dreams.

Týra: (sees ruins) the tracks lead there.

Onix: then we follow them.

They open the gates, but to their surprise, see the rest of the White Fang group here slaughtered. Across from them, is the deer. Týra decides to get closer and they get a better view at the sight before them.

Týra: (inspects body) these marks are fresh. This was recent.

Onix: and whatever killed them, may still be here. Be on your guard.

Týra: yes sir.

From the corpses, they revived into dragur and attacked. After killing them again, father and daughter caught up to the deer. Onix gives Týra her bow back and notches and arrow.

Onix: remember to relax. (Týra pulls back) maintain a steady grip. (Aims at the deer's weakest point) find your mark.

Týra: (fires and hits the deer) I got it!

Onix: good.

The two then make their way down to the deer. It was still alive, but wouldn't be getting up soon. Týra takes her hunting knife out, reverse grips, and stabs it in the neck. She then removes it and holsters it.

Týra: do want me to carry it back?

Onix: I will handle that.

But, before they could do anything, a large Grimm suddenly grabbed the deer and broke the cliff

But, before they could do anything, a large Grimm suddenly grabbed the deer and broke the cliff. Týra gets Leviathan Axe ready, and Onix pulls out another family weapon; Arms of Sparta.

 Týra gets Leviathan Axe ready, and Onix pulls out another family weapon; Arms of Sparta

Onix: ready yourself!

Týra: yes sir!

The best was much stronger than other Grimm they fought, but they used its massive size against it. They deal damage to it while it returns it by smashing the ground and throwing boulders. After some fighting, Týra is tossed aside and Onix is stabbed to the ground.

Týra: father! (Furious) RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

She triggers her semblance. Like the Schnees, the Jötum's semblance is hereditary. Since the time of the Greeks, they carry a power semblance they call "Spartan Rage." When this triggers, their strength and stamina increases ten fold. However, if one is not careful, they can loose themselves to it and become too dangerous for everyone.

Orange and red electricity sparks off Týra's arms and her aura flares up. She then charges to the Grimm and rams right in its face. She then climbs on its head and starts punching it in the face. Then, she takes the axe, slams it in the face, and uses the momentum to force it to to ground. She then snaps it's neck and it goes lim.

Týra: (takes deep breaths and deactivates semblance) father! (Runs to his side) father, are you alright?

Onix: (heals with aura) I'm fine. (Beat) you controlled your semblance, and defeated the beast.

Týra: I've been practicing the techniques you taught me.

She offers the axe to him, but to her surprise, he declines and places a hand on her shoulder.

Onix: the axe is yours now.

Týra: (surprised) really? But, why?

Onix: you passed the test. You're ready.

Týra: ready for what?

Onix: a new beginning.

From a distance, they heard a thunderstorm approaching. But, that didn't matter to either of them. What Týra didn't know, however, was that this was the beginning of a journey to a legacy she never expected to be a part of.

Author's note: last prologue done.
This was done in the similar format of the E3 2016 trailer for God of War.
Spartan Rage is the semblance. It's like Yang's, but more controlled at this point in time and way more devastating.
The Leviathan Axe makes an appearance. This will be Tyra's primary weapon in the story.
Arms of Sparta are here. I decided to show some other iconic weapons from the games and thought I'd include this one.
Onix isn't Kratos, but his build and personality are fairly similar.
I plan to have more God of War weapons make a show, but they're later in the story. And don't worry, the Blades of Chaos will arrive here.

Next chapter: the day before initiation.