Best camp

Jorge's pov

     I couldn't believe how everything turned out. I came to this summer camp, thinking it'll be super lame but now my mind is completely opposite. I fell in love with 3 years older than me guy, which turns out to be my group's leader and, to be honest, I never thought I will end up in this situation.

     It was late so everyone had to be sleeping in their tents, but I couldn't sleep. Again. Like every night I thought of every single time Benji accidentally touched me or asked me something. I know it wasn't right to think about your group's leader like that but he drove me crazy. So as I couldn't sleep, I snuck out of my tent and started quietly walking around the place. Cold night air helped me to clear my mind.

     I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice how someone tapped me on the shoulder. I flickered my head to the side just to see Benji, standing right next to me.

   - Why aren't you sleeping? You know you shouldn't be here right now, - exclaimed Benji, looking me up and down.

   - Uhm, I just- I just couldn't fall asleep, - I stuttered, trying to calm down from being alone with the hottest man alive.

   - What's wrong?

   - Uhmm, thoughts, you know, - I giggled nervously.

   - Okay, let's go for a walk so you can tell me what's the matter and then you can fall asleep, - smiled Benji.

     Oh shit. What do I do? What should I tell him? What if something slips out of my mouth? Will he think I'm weird? Lots of questions made my head spin. I almost tripped but Benji caught me in his arms. I don't know if that was just my imagination or that happened for real but he held me in his arms longer than he should have. And I wasn't complaining.

   - Oh okay okay, we shouldn't go anywhere since you are already tripping over nothing, - Benji giggled, still holding me in his arms, - We can go to my tent and talk there. It will be the best.

     What did he just said? Did he really said that we can go to his tent? I energetically nodded my head and we headed to his tent. It was quite too big for one person but you know, rich people things. I laid down onto my stomach and Benji sat down next to me.

   - So what kind of thoughts won't let you sleep? - he asked me and I turned my head to the side to see him.

   - Okay, so there is one boy from this camp that I really like, but he is older than me so I can't tell him how I feel and-

   - Oh I know the boy you are talking about, - Benji cut me off, smirk forming onto his lips.

   - What- What do you mean, Benji? - I stuttered, - I didn't tell you his name yet..

   - Oh I saw how you looked at that guy.. Or should I say 'how you looked at me'?

     Yeah. I fucked up. Probably.

   - Benji.. I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable or something, it's just like you're super hot, and you are carrying, and sweet, and funny, and cute, and... I put my hands onto my mouth as soon as I realised I said too much.

     Benji just smiled and got closer to me. He caressed my cheek and spoke:

   - Oh it's okay, Jey. Don't worry. And now that you told me this I can tell that I like you too.

     I sat down and looked him in the eyes.

   - Can I hug you? - I asked, my mind still processing words he just said.

     He just nodded and I wrapped my arms around his neck, him wrapping his hands around my waist. We sat down silently until he pulled away and... kissed my lips. I obviously answered back, kinda surprised but filled with joy. We kissed for a bit and then he laid back and pulled me on top of him. Benji grabbed my hips out of a sudden and I gasped, moving my hips a little and making a little bit of friction between us.

   - I- I'm sorry, that just happened, - I stuttered while backing off for a bit.

   - No, it's okay. It's okay with me if it's okay with you, - said Benji pulling me onto him once more.

     That was the moment when confidence formed in my body and I started moving my hips up and down, feeling Benji's hard dick underneath me. As I started doing that, Benji threw his head back and let out soft moan, quickly trying to cover it with fake coughing. I smirked and moved my hips faster.

   - Jorge.. Maybe this is not right..- suddenly said Benji, making me stop all my actions.

   - I'm sorry, I knew this wouldn't work out. Ugh I'm so stupid! - I cursed myself quietly.

   - No, honey, it's not your fault. Like, I want you so so bad, you have no idea, - said Benji, slowly rubbing my back, - but I'm not sure, that you want this and I don't want to get you into trouble.

   - Well... What if I say that I really really really want this? And that I would be the happiest person if you wouldn't reject me right now? How about that? - my good - horny mood was coming back.

   - Okay then, babydoll. Just tell me if you want me to stop, - said Benji and started slowly undressing me.

     After a few minutes we were both naked and I was already sucking Benji's dick. The older boy was covering his mouth with his hands so moans wouldn't be very obvious. But what can I say, his moans and grunts were the hottest things in the world. After some time I pulled away and looked into Benji's eyes.

   - I wanna- I wanna ride you, - I said softly and innocently.

     His eyes went wide. Mine too. He just nodded his head and I slowly slid down onto his dick. He was big. Like really big. I could feel my hole stretching at the moment. And the feeling wasn't quite nice. But after a few seconds the discomfort left and I was feeling pure bliss. I started carefully bouncing up and down Benji's shaft, increasing my pace. Benji placed his hands on my hips and squeezed them so hard that I even let out louder whimper. And all of a sudden I felt Benji's hand snake around my neck and sqeeze it.

   - Be quiet, princess. We don't want anyone to hear us, right? - said Benji.

     I nodded my head, pleasure taking over my whole body. Benji started to move his hips to meet with my actions which made everything more pleasurable. I couldn't keep my moans. Benji's hand was still around my neck when I let out a loud moan so he squeezed it harder this time. I felt like in heaven. My head felt so light and my body was all numb. I felt a hot knot forming in my lower stomach and that's how I knew I was going to cum.

   - Daddy, your dick is so so so good that I'm gonna cum soon, - I whisper - moaned.

   - Okay, baby, do it. Your hole is super tight and it's making me feel so good too so I'm going to cum too, - answered Benji.

     After a short time I came and Benji did too. It was so amazing. My body was so worn out but I felt like I was laying on top of clouds. After we cleaned ourselves and dressed up, Benji and I lied down and cuddled for a bit.

   - Thank you, Benjamin. That was amazing, - I smiled as I slowly started to fall asleep.

   - No, thank you, Jeyjey, if not you, this wouldn't have happened, - softly answered Benji, kissing the top of my head, - sleep well, bubba.

     The feeling of Benji's hands around me made me feel so comfortable and safe so I fell asleep in a matter of seconds. I can't believe this happened.

                    word count : 1339

           author's note : yeah... im not sure if i like it or not but i just had this idea so here we are. hope you enjoyed it <3 also this storyline was kinda inspired by my own experience :>

     don't forget to vote and to follow me <3

    thank you!  see ya next time